Noun(1) a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
(1) Often we'd go brief stretches with no attorney on staff.(2) As you reach your twilight years, meeting with a qualified attorney to develop an estate plan is a priority.(3) The present system allows for an individual to be represented by a different attorney at each stage.(4) Her appointed attorney was not immediately available for comment.(5) Criminal defendants have no right to court appointment of an attorney and no right to a jury trial.(6) Be sure to check with your attorney on these matters before making any decisions.(7) You and your attorney should understand your business situation thoroughly before you decide on a license.(8) The condemned inmate's attorney is often forced to play the role of counselor.(9) I urged her to seek the services of an attorney through legal aid.(10) An attorney can be appointed by signing a deed which is in place immediately.(11) We'll hear from his defense attorney and the lawyer representing his murdered wife's family.(12) The company is seeking an intellectual property staff attorney for its legal team.(13) The matter was then taken to the High Court, where attorneys acting on his behalf challenged the police as to why he was still in custody.(14) Other important intermediaries were legal attorneys , who represented the Christian groups in their dealings with the state.(15) He hired five attorneys to give legal advice and negotiated a one-month extension to the deadline.(16) It's time for prosecutors and plaintiffs' attorneys to move forward with renewed vigor.
(1) power of attorney :: Fuldmagt
(2) attorney general :: Rigsadvokaten
(3) defense attorney :: forsvarsadvokat
(4) district attorney :: distriktet advokat
(5) letter of attorney :: fuldmagt
(6) prosecuting attorney :: Anklageren
(7) patent attorney :: patentadvokat
(8) state attorney :: tilstand advokat
1. lawyer ::
2. counsel ::
3. legal practitioner ::
4. legal professional ::
5. legal representative ::
6. member of the bar ::
medlem af bar
7. advocate ::
8. solicitor ::
9. barrister ::
10. mouthpiece ::
11. ambulance chaser ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'd like to refer that to my ATTORNEY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
but you have the right
to have an ATTORNEY present.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
I'm Raj's ATTORNEY,
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
If you cannot afford an ATTORNEY,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
How about we get him
a real ATTORNEY?
What the hell is this?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Danish Dictionary: attorney
Meaning and definitions of attorney, translation in Danish language for attorney with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of attorney in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "attorney"
What attorney means in Danish, attorney meaning in Danish, attorney definition, examples and pronunciation of attorney in Danish language.