Noun(1) the aggregation of a country's military aircraft(2) the operation of aircraft to provide transportation(3) the art of operating aircraft(4) travel via aircraft
(1) the aviation industry(2) The world of business aviation has honoured the battling boss of Southend Airport with its highest award.(3) The aviation industry is in a constant state of change and the future appears uncertain.(4) My little part of aviation starts on downwind and ends when you turn off on a taxiway.(5) It is easy to see why wrecks of this nature are attractive to aircraft restorers and aviation museums.(6) Areas of particular interest will include passenger road transport and aviation .(7) These are only the first steps needed to begin reviving our sick aviation industry.(8) The aviation industry must pay its way for the environmental damage it causes.(9) It is expected to make the airport match international aviation safety standards.(10) The Shoreham Aircraft Museum will also be present for those interested in aviation history.(11) One of the most exciting and emerging fields of engineering is aviation and aerospace.(12) Cathay is applying to Chinese aviation authorities for approval to fly to Beijing.(13) You have to look hard, but Scotland still has a niche in the worldwide civil aviation industry.(14) The aircraft has an unrivalled safety record throughout the world of aviation .(15) aviation engineering(16) So what happened for a helicopter deemed by aviation experts to be one of the safest to just drop out of the sky on a clear July evening?
(1) civil aviation :: civil luftfart
(2) aviation industry :: luftfartsindustrien
(3) aviation fuel :: flybrændstof
(4) general aviation :: generel luftfart
1. flight ::
2. air travel ::
3. airmanship ::
4. air power ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Have you recently lost a loved one
in an AVIATION disaster?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Danish Dictionary: aviation
Meaning and definitions of aviation, translation in Danish language for aviation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of aviation in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "aviation"
What aviation means in Danish, aviation meaning in Danish, aviation definition, examples and pronunciation of aviation in Danish language.