fordeldrage fordel af
Noun(1) financial assistance in time of need(2) something that aids or promotes well-being(3) a performance to raise money for a charitable cause
Verb(1) derive a benefit from(2) be beneficial for
(1) Churches in Bradford are set to benefit from a cash boost from the region's landfill sites.(2) Finalists benefit from the publicity they receive and from the networking opportunities that arise in the course of the year long programme.(3) Refugee mothers don't even get the milk tokens that mothers on benefit are entitled to.(4) She says it is going to take executives of color to bring about changes to benefit the parity of newsroom diversity.(5) The service can only exist on the subscriptions received from households who benefit from the service.(6) Increased economic and trade promotion and cooperation along the border will benefit both nations.(7) It said the referee had done his best and it was easy with the benefit of sophisticated video technology and hindsight to criticise him.(8) Here is the chance to enjoy ancient geology with the benefit of modern organisation.(9) But the report also recognises that its recommendations were made ├ö├ç├┐with the benefit of hindsight├ö├ç├û.(10) And the cricket world, with its benefit years, charity quizzes and galas, is quite good at rattling buckets.(11) Even the governor admitted in his state of the state address that there was no evidence that the new bill would benefit the economy.(12) With the benefit of clear thinking the men on the field and the mentors on the line conjured, then executed, an unlikely escape plan.(13) Another approach is to examine the area thoroughly, with the benefit of informative and informed opinion.(14) Emily Barr wrote a dark, funny novel called Backpack that, with the benefit of Chick Lit packaging, gained huge sales.(15) They already raise funds through benefit gigs in the town and sponsors but are now inviting people to become Friends of the Festival.(16) A national cultural policy should therefore be put in place without undue delay to benefit the nation.
(1) fringe benefit :: personalegode
(2) benefit from :: drage nytte af
(3) unemployment benefit :: arbejdsløshedsunderstøttelse
(4) mutual benefit :: fælles fordel
(5) child benefit :: fordel barn
(6) employee benefit :: personalegode
(7) for the benefit of :: til gavn for
(8) benefit of the doubt :: Gavn for tvivlen
(9) cost benefit analysis :: Cost benefit analyse
(10) marginal benefit :: marginal fordel
1. good ::
2. advantage ::
3. social security ::
5. welfare ::
6. be advantageous to ::
være fordelagtigt at
7. profit from ::
8. do good ::
gør det godt
9. profit ::
1. disadvantage ::
2. drawback ::
3. encumbrance ::
4. hindrance ::
5. impediment ::
6. minus ::
benefit, benefited, benefiting, benefits
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There's no reason we both can't BENEFIT
from this experience.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
Explain to him the BENEFIT
of what I'm offering.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
that demonstrated the cognitive BENEFIT
of spendi00:00:49,759 --> 00:00:52,887
00:00:53,054 --> 00:00:55,014
Buddy, I am ready to
drive you into the wildernes00:0016
00:00:55,181 --> 00:00:56,683
anytime you want and leave you there.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
You're doing it for future generations
who will BENEFIT from my struggle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
You know, you might also BENEFIT
from a prescription for anxiety.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
English to Danish Dictionary: benefit
Meaning and definitions of benefit, translation in Danish language for benefit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of benefit in Danish and in English
Tags for the entry "benefit"
What benefit means in Danish, benefit meaning
in Danish, benefit definition, examples and pronunciation
of benefit in Danish language.