legeme, lig, samling
Noun(1) the entire physical structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being(2) a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity(3) a natural object consisting of a dead animal or person(4) an individual 3-dimensional object that has mass and that is distinguishable from other objects(5) the body excluding the head and neck and limbs(6) a collection of particulars considered as a system(7) the property of holding together and retaining its shape(8) the central message of a communication(9) the main mass of a thing(10) a resonating chamber in a musical instrument (as the body of a violin(11) the external structure of a vehicle
Verb(1) invest with or as with a body; give body to
(1) You know, the case is more complicated than her body washing up a mile from his boat.(2) put your name, address, and daytime phone number in the e-mail's body(3) they found his body washed up on the beach(4) in the main body of the building(5) my hair lacks body(6) Hallmarks of quality are fullness of body , balance of acidity, and persistence of flavour.(7) He was finally bored with her youthful prettiness and desired her body no longer.(8) It proved an excellent choice; full of intense flavours with a rich, warm body .(9) The prolonged suffering of the Irish peasantry had broken the survivors in body and spirit.(10) he was working on the body of the car(11) statutory body(12) Her arms suddenly locked his limbs to her body , and she pointed a gun straight at his temple.(13) Most of us have been taught to think of our body as a physical structure, isolated from everything else.(14) Both are two of the most grueling tests of the human spirit and body on the planet.(15) a rich body of Canadian folklore(16) lower body
(1) body lotion :: Body lotion
(2) body language :: kropssprog
(3) body part :: kropsdel
(4) whole body :: hele kroppen
(5) body type :: kropstype
(6) the body :: kroppen
(7) body scrub :: body scrub
(8) main body :: hovedlegeme
(9) dead body :: lig
(10) human body :: menneskelige legeme
1. figure ::
2. torso ::
3. corpse ::
4. main part ::
5. expanse ::
6. quantity ::
7. association ::
8. fullness ::
9. soundbox ::
10. dead body ::
11. consistency ::
12. personify ::
bodies, bods, body
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Right, when it's our kid
that's ruined my BODY
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
They came to take his BODY away
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
Come on. I'm smart, I have a good job.
And I have only 3 percent BODY fat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
Which BODY part do you need the least?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
it can delay your BODY
from going into labor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
English to Danish Dictionary: body
Meaning and definitions of body, translation in Danish language for body with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of body in Danish and in English
Tags for the entry "body"
What body means in Danish, body meaning
in Danish, body definition, examples and pronunciation
of body in Danish language.