filial, gren, afdeling
Noun(1) a division of some larger or more complex organization(2) a division of a stem, or secondary stem arising from the main stem of a plant(3) a part of a forked or branching shape(4) a natural consequence of development(5) a stream or river connected to a larger one(6) any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
Verb(1) grow and send out branches or branch-like structures(2) divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
(1) a branch of mathematics called graph theory(2) Experienced branch managers will operate the elevators.(3) The Estonian language is a branch of the Baltic-Finnish group of the Finno-Ugric family, related to Finnish.(4) Hungarian belongs to the Ugor branch of the Finno-Ugric language family.(5) A new branch of the English language has emerged to describe the shady practice, with phishing, pharming, keylogging and spyware among the recently coined words.(6) The arrangement breaks down the division between headquarters and branch offices.(7) It ran a big trading business and had branch offices in many locations such as Osaka, Kobe and Hokkaido.(8) If you play with this experimental branch , please send some feedback!(9) small branch(10) They took the western branch of the road to begin with.(11) In the Rangoon division, 18 out of 40 branch offices are now operating, with nine permitted to put up their old signboards.(12) He said he had an opportunity to open a branch office for an established document-imaging business that two friends of his had started in another state.(13) he went to work at our Boston branch(14) Which of us, after all, has grown up in an apartment block specifically built to house, on each of its eight floors, a different branch of our own family?(15) Remote workers, branch offices and small businesses have all been persuaded of the advantages of the appliance route.(16) a branch of the Susquehanna River
(1) branch office :: afdelingskontor
(2) tree branch :: gren
(3) branch out :: filial ud
(4) branch manager :: filialdirektør
(5) olive branch :: olivengren
(6) branch off :: forgrene sig
(7) branch line :: sidebane
(8) judicial branch :: dømmende magt
(9) main branch :: vigtigste gren
(10) branch address :: gren adresse
1. bough ::
2. tributary ::
3. division ::
4. office ::
5. limb ::
6. ramification ::
7. outgrowth ::
8. arm ::
9. fork ::
10. diverge from ::
11. ramify ::
1. effluent ::
branch, branched, branches, branching, branchlike, subbranch, subbranches
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
so we sent them out to the scientific
support BRANCH to be verified.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
A friend of his, in the traffic BRANCH,
passed on to me this video.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
"I want the photographers
and the Scientific BRANCH in.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
...let's not take a saw to the BRANCH
we're sitting on, shall we?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
-What do the scientific BRANCH say it is?
-They think it’s P-4.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Danish Dictionary: branch
Meaning and definitions of branch, translation in Danish language for branch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of branch in Danish and in English
Tags for the entry "branch"
What branch means in Danish, branch meaning
in Danish, branch definition, examples and pronunciation
of branch in Danish language.