Noun(1) food made from dough of flour or meal and usually raised with yeast or baking powder and then baked(2) informal terms for money
Verb(1) cover with bread crumbs
(1) The refining process also denudes the flour on which this bread is based of much of its fibre and nutrients.(2) I hate doing this, but I need the bread(3) Baking a loaf of bread will change the way you think about food.(4) Elijah looked around, and by his head was a jar of water and some baked bread .(5) After all, the consecrated bread had become body, and a body already contains blood.(6) altar bread(7) I can assure you she gave them no chance to eat wheat bread from her flour barrel.(8) The smells were of fresh mint and coriander, of bread baking in a wood oven.(9) his day job puts bread on the table(10) When he sat down at the table to eat, he took some bread and said a blessing; then he broke it and gave it to them.(11) Sooner rather than later, you really must bake a loaf of bread .(12) My flesh, Jesus said, is the bread of life given for the world, bread willing to be broken.(13) a bread roll(14) While we waited, hot freshly baked bread rolls were brought to the table along with a very large pepper mill.(15) They are as important to the quality of his bread as the flour, salt, and oil he uses.(16) I was making a stew which would hopefully last a few days and I'd also baked a loaf of bread earlier.
(1) garlic bread :: hvidløgsbrød
(2) loaf of bread :: brød
(3) bread roll :: rundstykke
(4) bread crumb :: brødkrumme
(5) wheat bread :: hvedebrød
(6) rye bread :: rugbrød
(7) sweet bread :: sødt brød
(8) banana bread :: banan brød
1. staff of life ::
personale af livet
2. breadstuff ::
bread, breaded, breading, breads
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There's BREAD and water. Go slow with it.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
- Give us, Lord, our daily...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
I wouldn't have made a big deal
about the BREAD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
- There's some in the fridge.
- You shouldn't keep BREAD in the fridge.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
...why not break BREAD together?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
English to Danish Dictionary: bread
Meaning and definitions of bread, translation in Danish language for bread with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bread in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bread"
What bread means in Danish, bread meaning in Danish, bread definition, examples and pronunciation of bread in Danish language.