Noun(1) a male with the same parents as someone else(2) a male person who is a fellow member (of a fraternity or religion or other group(3) a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities(4) used as a term of address for those male persons engaged in the same movement(5) (Roman Catholic Church
(1) he's the king's brother(2) he lives with his younger brother(3) I get to help decide whether he get to be my President, not my brother in Christ.(4) the machine is almost identical to its larger brother(5) Oh brother , what a meeting of the minds this is gonna be.(6) don't mention it, brother(7) oh, brother!(8) her brother was very fond of her(9) he's a Franciscan brother(10) My desire is that Protestants would see me as a friend and a brother in Christ.(11) I immediately say down with him as I realized that he was a Christian brother .(12) But I ask you as a brother in Christ to cease attacking my character and my mental stability.(13) Your fraternity brother 's main reason for existence is to witness your exploits with style.(14) a Benedictine brother(15) He had become a brother in the Carmelite order right after he had gotten out of high school.(16) Oh brother what a super bowl!!!
(1) my brother :: min bror
(2) brother-in-law :: svigerbror
(3) younger brother :: lillebror
(4) little brother :: lillebror
(5) big brother :: storebror
(6) older brother :: storebror
(7) blood brother :: blod bror
(8) step brother :: stedbror
1. sibling ::
2. comrade ::
3. monk ::
4. blood brother ::
5. chum ::
brother, brotherhood, brotherhoods, brotherly, brothers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Isn't he ashamed,
your BROTHER, needing you to protect him?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
I had Grand Maester Pycelle,
an army of midwives, and I had my BROTHER.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
he just grabbed his BROTHER
by the scruff of his neck
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
- On what?
- On your BROTHER.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
English to Danish Dictionary: brother
Meaning and definitions of brother, translation in Danish language for brother with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of brother in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "brother"
What brother means in Danish, brother meaning in Danish, brother definition, examples and pronunciation of brother in Danish language.