Adjective(1) exercising caution or showing care or attention(2) cautiously attentive(3) unhurried and with care and dignity(4) full of cares or anxiety(5) mindful of the future in spending money
(1) It is measured objectively by the care to be expected of an experienced, skilled and careful driver.(2) careful planning(3) I gave the matter careful thought(4) be careful of the dog(5) First, the entire science of astronomy had depended on careful measurement from the very beginning.(6) he's careful with money(7) Stuff like Lemsip is also banned and you have got to be careful with your caffeine dosages.(8) He has a reputation for being careful with money, but not with time and laughs.(9) Look guys I know we have to be a bit more alert, I know we have to be a bit more aware and careful .(10) As Christmas approaches we would urge the public to be particularly careful with money.(11) I like to treat myself now and again, but I am very careful in that I always put money aside for saving.(12) With many clubs becoming increasingly careful with the pennies, very few big money deals took place.(13) be careful that you don't fall(14) We were very concerned to ensure that any opening of the courts was careful and cautious.(15) I never was in the habit of depriving myself but from now on I refuse to be careful with my money.(16) he gave a careful answer
(1) be careful :: Vær forsigtig
(2) very careful :: meget omhyggelig
(3) being careful :: være omhyggelig
(4) be careful with :: være forsigtig med
(5) careful consideration :: nøje overvejelse
(6) not careful :: ikke passer på
(7) be careful of :: være forsigtig med
(8) careful attention :: omhyggelig opmærksomhed
1. cautious ::
2. prudent ::
3. attentive ::
4. deliberate ::
5. heedful ::
6. thrifty ::
1. careless ::
2. incautious ::
3. unguarded ::
4. unmindful ::
careful, carefully, carefulness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
Be CAREFUL, though.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
Yes, well, you need to be CAREFUL.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Danish Dictionary: careful
Meaning and definitions of careful, translation in Danish language for careful with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of careful in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "careful"
What careful means in Danish, careful meaning in Danish, careful definition, examples and pronunciation of careful in Danish language.