Noun(1) a container that holds a magnetic tape used for recording or playing sound or video
(1) After the meeting she handed the recorder and the cassette to her brother, who passed it on to police.(2) Did he release a cassette of lo-fi four-track recordings?(3) The album is a non-stop time warp to when we bid adieu to the cassette and embraced the compact disc.(4) The next thing I knew, I was slipping in a cassette , and pressing record.(5) blank cassette(6) This method works for any magnetic media like cassette or video tapes too.(7) audio cassette(8) Members can also borrow music cassettes, spoken word cassettes , videos, maps and computer software.(9) And then there was an extensive music collection of records, cassettes and CDs, all signed by Diana.(10) These initial albums were released on cassettes and were of dubious sound quality, yet they transcended the format and the strength of the songs shone through.(11) Music companies that produced and distributed both cassettes and compact discs tended to put the blame on royalty payments and operating costs.(12) Some of the stalls have devoted a good deal of space to cassettes and compact discs containing devotional music, inspirational songs and recorded discourses.(13) Same thing with compact discs; weren't records or cassettes enough?(14) The screen tilts down at a touch of a button to reveal slots for playing compact disks and cassettes .(15) He is also an avid collector of albums - some 3,000 records, cassettes and CDs to be precise.(16) Unfortunately, the program won't remove the clicks and pops from recordings of old LPs and tape hiss from recordings of cassettes .
(1) cassette tape :: kassettebånd
(2) cassette player :: kassetteafspiller
(3) cassette recorder :: båndoptager
(4) video cassette :: videokassette
(5) video cassette recorder :: videobåndoptager
(6) audio cassette :: lydkassette
(7) cassette tape recorder :: kassettebåndoptager
1. tape ::
2. audiocassette ::
3. videocassette ::
4. video ::
5. cartridge ::
6. eight-track ::
English to Danish Dictionary: cassette
Meaning and definitions of cassette, translation in Danish language for cassette with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cassette in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cassette"
What cassette means in Danish, cassette meaning in Danish, cassette definition, examples and pronunciation of cassette in Danish language.