Noun(1) a young person of either sex(2) a human offspring (son or daughter(3) an immature childish person(4) a member of a clan or tribe
(1) Sometimes when I look back on my life as a child or young adolescent, it is through the eyes of a bemused observer.(2) As far as the newspaper was concerned, his father had only one child , a daughter.(3) His second child , a daughter, was born when he was still studying in Bangkok.(4) And which child of the Generation Next is interested in collecting greeting cards?(5) This is what it takes to be a good child ; a good son; a good daughter; a good citizen.(6) As a young child , Jane was often responsible for her own physical care and the care of her mother.(7) Just over a year ago she gave birth to her first child , a daughter named Deva.(8) They deeply fear a strange child of Feng Shui style energy lines.(9) she's such a child!(10) The couple had one child , their daughter Sonya, who went to Lady Eleanor Holles School in Hampton.(11) a child of the sixties(12) Malnourishment prevents a child from reaching full mental and physical development.(13) What is the destiny that is to be fulfilled, and who is the one true child of it?(14) Online dating has become the darling child of our media empire this decade.(15) Is it inevitable when a baby or a young child gets these autoantibodies that they go on to develop diabetes?(16) OPEC was in a sense a child of the Cold War
(1) only child :: enebarn
(2) child abuse :: børnemishandling
(3) as a child :: som et barn
(4) my child :: mit barn
(5) child care :: børnepasning
(6) child support :: børnebidrag
(7) wild child :: vildt barn
(8) child labor :: børnearbejde
(9) little child :: lille barn
1. youngster ::
2. fry ::
3. kid ::
4. baby ::
1. adult ::
child, childhood, childhoods, childish, childless, childlike
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're just as much Ned Stark's CHILD
as any of us.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
Your wife needs a CHILD,
a Lannister CHILD, as soon as possible.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
- Please, stop this. Please stop him.
- Hush now, CHILD.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
that she return your CHILD to you.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
the emotional toll of knowing
there's a CHILD out there
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
English to Danish Dictionary: child
Meaning and definitions of child, translation in Danish language for child with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of child in Danish and in English
Tags for the entry "child"
What child means in Danish, child meaning
in Danish, child definition, examples and pronunciation
of child in Danish language.