Verb(1) connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces(2) make a logical or causal connection(3) be or become joined or united or linked(4) join by means of communication equipment(5) land on or hit solidly(6) join for the purpose of communication(7) be scheduled so as to provide continuing service, as in transportation(8) establish a rapport or relationship(9) establish communication with someone(10) plug into an outlet(11) hit or play a ball successfully
(1) The history of the church proves that if we connect with others, meet them where they are, we just might save ourselves.(2) Caleb felt the blow connect with several ribs and knew if he sustained another one in the same spot the ribs would break for sure.(3) We expected students to connect related concepts and label the links that represent the relationships between concepts precisely.(4) there was no evidence to connect Jefferson with the theft(5) Coming to the conference is a unique opportunity to meet and connect with other members of the photographic community.(6) From the hub, flights to Manchester, England expand the commitment to Caribbean nationals wanting to connect with relatives in Europe.(7) At that point buses can connect to the rest of Richmond.(8) The blow did not connect of course, for the monk caught the fist with his hands almost reflexively, but it was not the end.(9) there was no evidence to connect Jeff with the theft(10) For those who did attend, however, the opportunities to learn and connect with like-minded professionals were still strong and diverse.(11) This helped them to connect with the students and to develop relationships as trusted mentors, tutors, role models, counselors, and advocates.(12) The current wall separating the Great Hall and the Multi-Purpose Room is going to be removed and replaced with sliding doors to better connect the two rooms.(13) At the same time, it is an opportunity to connect with others.(14) he can't connect with anyone any more(15) The idea is to let people build their own family tree, explore family history and potentially connect with living relatives.(16) They offer framers an opportunity to connect with their customers, create a fun atmosphere and have greater control over their profits.
(1) to connect :: at forbinde
(2) connect to :: forbinde til
(3) connect with :: forbinde med
(4) connect the dots :: forbinde prikker
1. attach ::
2. associate with ::
4. get in touch ::
komme i kontakt
5. plug into ::
1. disconnect ::
2. disjoint ::
3. disunite ::
4. separate ::
5. unchain ::
6. uncouple ::
connect, connectable, connected, connecting, connector, connectors, connects
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'll CONNECT you.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Like the pirate who helps
the other pirates CONNECT to the Internet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
Anything that can CONNECT to a network
and our phones!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
CONNECT with the judges,
sabotage the competition.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
♪ You know how we CONNECT
Up in the club ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Danish Dictionary: connect
Meaning and definitions of connect, translation in Danish language for connect with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of connect in Danish and in English
Tags for the entry "connect"
What connect means in Danish, connect meaning
in Danish, connect definition, examples and pronunciation
of connect in Danish language.