Noun(1) a regular walk taken as a form of exercise
Adjective(1) of benefit to or intended to benefit your physical makeup(2) sanctioned by or consistent with or operating under the law determining the fundamental political principles of a government(3) existing as an essential constituent or characteristic(4) constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup
(1) That is, the Federal Treasury creates credit under constitutional authority.(2) The reverence given to the Constitution is one explanation for the very small number of constitutional amendments.(3) This may be caused by constitutional weakness, excessive work, illness or emotional stress.(4) One of the times I was listening to this movement I was taking my daily constitutional .(5) He pleaded not guilty to all the charges and attacked the constitutional legitimacy of the military regime.(6) Use of this principle with respect to constitutional interpretation may still be controversial.(7) If we are, how do we return to democratic, constitutional government when the emergency is over?(8) The people might even pass a constitutional amendment reversing the Supreme Court's decision.(9) To take ├ö├ç├┐loyalty to the Queen├ö├ç├û out of the oath is not to deny that New Zealand is a constitutional monarchy.(10) Upholding the ideals of service and duty is one of three purposes of a constitutional monarchy.(11) He is prepared to agree only if a constitutional amendment to curtail the powers of the future president is agreed to at the same time.(12) Given her weakness in constitutional law, her background in business law looks like a strength.(13) Questioning the legitimacy or constitutional propriety of an action by the executive is a useful device for the opposition.(14) Only then will the PNG government introduce the constitutional amendment.(15) Therefore, we reaffirm our support for a constitutional amendment to require a balanced budget.(16) I'm opposed to any kind of constitutional amendment or federal involvement in this issue.
(1) constitutional monarchy :: konstitutionelt monarki
(2) constitutional law :: grundlov
(3) constitutional rights :: forfatningsmæssige rettigheder
(4) constitutional reform :: forfatningsreform
(5) constitutional court :: forfatningsdomstol
1. legal ::
2. inherent ::
3. organic ::
4. built-in ::
1. adventitious ::
2. extraneous ::
3. extrinsic ::
constitutional, constitutionalism, constitutionality, constitutionally, constitutionals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
based on a CONSTITUTIONAL
or statutory issue.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
English to Danish Dictionary: constitutional
Meaning and definitions of constitutional, translation in Danish language for constitutional with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of constitutional in Danish and in English
Tags for the entry "constitutional"
What constitutional means in Danish, constitutional meaning
in Danish, constitutional definition, examples and pronunciation
of constitutional in Danish language.