- krakstyrtede nednedbrudkøre galt
Noun(1) a loud resonant repeating noise(2) a serious accident (usually involving one or more vehicles(3) a sudden large decline of business or the prices of stocks (especially one that causes additional failures(4) the act of colliding with something(5) (computer science
Verb(1) fall or come down violently(2) move with, or as if with, a crashing noise(3) undergo damage or destruction on impact(4) move violently as through a barrier(5) break violently or noisily; smash(6) occupy, usually uninvited(7) make a sudden loud sound(8) enter uninvited; informal(9) cause to crash(10) hurl or thrust violently(11) undergo a sudden and severe downturn(12) stop operating(13) sleep in a convenient place
(1) A pilot battled to avoid a plane crash as his stricken aircraft circled over Colchester(2) Although it is impossible to predict whether there will be a crash , property prices are unlikely to continue to rise at rates seen in the past 10 years.(3) According to authorities in Montrose, he remains unaccounted for after his seat was ripped from the aircraft during the crash .(4) As is usual in the case of an aircraft crash , many unidentifiable small pieces of aluminum and steel also surfaced.(5) If you use a mobile phone and you crash your car you are likely to be prosecuted.(6) A high-speed head-on car crash claimed the lives of a teenager and two elderly women, an inquest heard.(7) It is believed the fault was linked to an operation centre at West Drayton as air traffic controllers switched to a manual system during the computer crash .(8) James replied sharply, yelling over the crash of waves and thunder alike.(9) She watched the waves crash down onto the shore as the sun set, and she smiled.(10) A soldier lost control of his Army vehicle and caused a crash , a court heard.(11) One of the key triggers to a price crash is rising unemployment.(12) With the average Welsh house price at 7 times my wages I am fervently hoping that prices crash , as are most of my friends.(13) Everyone at the table winced as they heard the bathroom door slam, and a crash as something fell.(14) the economy could crash again(15) My parents were taken to the accident and emergency department after a car crash near the motorway.(16) Just as he was about to open his mouth to speak, there was a loud crash , followed by the screeching of the train's breaks.
(1) plane crash :: flystyrt
(2) car crash :: bilulykke
(3) crash into :: støde ind i
(4) crash course :: Lyn kursus
(5) crash helmet :: styrthjelm
(6) crash down :: styrtet ned
(7) crash and burn :: nedbrud og brænde
(8) air crash :: flystyrt
(9) stock market crash :: børskrakket
(10) crash test :: crash test
1. accident ::
2. bang ::
3. collapse ::
4. clangour ::
5. wreck ::
6. smash ::
7. smash into ::
smadre ind i
8. smash ::
9. dash against ::
10. boom ::
11. collapse ::
12. dash ::
13. doss down ::
14. break apart ::
gå i stykker
15. barge in ::
16. ram ::
17. go down ::
18. intensive ::
crash, crashed, crashes, crashing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and then straight back down
like it's going to CRASH, and
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
...unless their hard drives CRASH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
right before you CRASH
into the ground.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
I didn't put it together until after the
CRASH when he was all over the news.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
Thanks again for letting me CRASH
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Danish Dictionary: crash
Meaning and definitions of crash, translation in Danish language for crash with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crash in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crash"
What crash means in Danish, crash meaning in Danish, crash definition, examples and pronunciation of crash in Danish language.