dato, daddel, årstal, tid
Noun(1) the specified day of the month(2) a participant in a date(3) a meeting arranged in advance(4) the present(5) the particular day, month, or year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar(6) a particular day specified as the time something happens(7) sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed
Verb(1) go on a date with(2) stamp with a date(3) assign a date to; determine the (probable(4) date regularly; have a steady relationship with(5) provide with a dateline; mark with a date
(1) Paper will be provided so children should bring their colours, two euros for the entrance fee and should know their date of birth.(2) I hear that you're going on a date with your hot step brother and we can discuss every little thing that happened.(3) If they're not strangers, they may be somebody that a woman meets on a date .(4) our next big date is my sister's wedding(5) what's the date today?(6) they made a lunch date(7) the work was carried out on some date in the twentieth century(8) It took a couple more chance meetings before he actually asked me on a date , but he did and that was 7 years ago.(9) the church is the largest of its date(10) No, I'm off to see the fabulous Die So Fluid on their final date of their current tour.(11) there's no date on this letter(12) why was it not done at an earlier date?(13) But Mo did once go out on a date with someone who chatted her up in a pub - and she's been living with him for seven years.(14) 1066 is the most famous date in English history(15) I recently obtained a copy of my birth certificate, and it shows my date of birth as the sixth of the month.(16) On her American identity card, the date of birth entered was September 30, 1920.
(1) date of birth :: fødselsdato
(2) due date :: Afleveringsdato
(3) expiration date :: udløbsdato
(4) expiry date :: udløbsdato
(5) to date :: til dato
(6) date of issue :: udstedelsesdato
(7) birth date :: fødselsdato
(8) up-to-date :: opdateret
1. day ::
2. age ::
3. appointment ::
4. partner ::
5. escort ::
6. engagement ::
7. assign a date to ::
tildele en dato for at
8. was made in ::
blev fremstillet i
9. become old-fashioned ::
10. go out with ::
gå ud med
11. go out ::
12. date stamp ::
date, dated, dateless, dates, dating, postdate, postdates, predate, predates
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, I suppose we could pick
a different DATE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
I, uh, asked Denise out
on a DATE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
♪ The Big Bang Theory 7x16 ♪
The Table Polarization
Original Air Date on February 27, 2014
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
given how I acted on our last DATE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Look at that, I got a DATE with Penny.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
English to Danish Dictionary: date
Meaning and definitions of date, translation in Danish language for date with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of date in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "date"
What date means in Danish, date meaning in Danish, date definition, examples and pronunciation of date in Danish language.