Noun(1) a statement that represents something in words(2) the act of describing something(3) sort or variety
(1) Don't read this book if you want a detailed description of any particular mission to space.(2) no work of any description was done(3) Everyone exclaims about your great powers of description , how vivid and alive your writing is.(4) the description of a disease isn't easy(5) Each chapter is preceded by the author's description of why and how she decided to study volcanoes.(6) Thereafter the description of events is dependent upon her account only.(7) people who had seen him were able to give a description(8) With five bedrooms, gymnasium and a Jacuzzi, it is certainly does not fit the description of the average croft.(9) "None of the members of staff fit the description given by the girls."(10) a bottle of some description was on the table(11) The girls gave officers an apt description of the vehicle and the registration number.(12) she gave the GardaÔö£┬í a brief description of her attacker(13) The old church building was packed with at least a hundred furs of every description .(14) He said the victim was only able to give a brief description of her attacker.(15) But they honored my decision to keep the man's description vague.(16) If that plot description sounds a little confusing, have no fear.
(1) job description :: job beskrivelse
(2) description of goods :: varebeskrivelse
(3) personal description :: Personlig beskrivelse
(4) beyond description :: ud over beskrivelse
(5) vivid description :: levende beskrivelse
(6) scientific description :: videnskabelig beskrivelse
1. account ::
2. designation ::
3. sort ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have dealt with fanatics
of every DESCRIPTION, Your Grace.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
as the one-word DESCRIPTION
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
I'm sorry but that's
an accurate DESCRIPTION.
What else do you want me to call it?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
He spoke Russian to him.
According to the person’s DESCRIPTION,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
The Avengers are rule-breakers, being
vengeful is in their job DESCRIPTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Danish Dictionary: description
Meaning and definitions of description, translation in Danish language for description with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of description in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "description"
What description means in Danish, description meaning in Danish, description definition, examples and pronunciation of description in Danish language.