under, i løbet af
i løbet af
- i løbet af
Preposition(1) throughout the course or duration of (a period of time).
(1) That brings us to the period during which the rulings with which we are concerned were made.(2) Everybody goes through a blip during the course of the year and maybe we are having ours now.(3) he stays there during the summer(4) during the interview(5) There has been no increase in the number of cases of TB in the area during this period.(6) On the strategy we made ground during the safety car period by stopping both of our cars.(7) Walking through the city during the morning rush hour can be a bit of a battle.(8) For those who work in sales or business it is much better to take a vacation during this period!(9) In May this year he was said to have put a gun to her head during an argument.(10) Two out of three patients who received a lung transplant during this period also died.(11) The event I mention occurred in an area that is open to the public during the day but it is locked at night.(12) We were filming over a four and a half month period during summer for 12 hours a day.(13) One of them said later that Mitchell had been in a row over a car stereo during the night shift.(14) he spent 5 years there, during which he worked as a teacher(15) Lord knows what it must feel like for him having no doubt spoken to the man during the course of the school day.(16) The exhibition runs until the end of March and is open to the public during normal library hours.
(1) dure :: dure
(2) during the day :: i løbet af dagen
(3) during the week :: i løbet af ugen
(4) during the summer :: i løbet af sommeren
(5) during this time :: i løbet af denne tid
(6) during the night :: om natten
(7) during the break :: i pausen
(8) during the holidays :: i løbet af ferien
(9) during this period :: i denne periode
(10) during that time :: i det tidsrum
(11) during summer :: i løbet af sommeren
1. throughout ::
hele vejen igennem
2. through ::
3. in ::
4. in the course of ::
i løbet af
5. for the time of ::
for den tid af
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oberyn was slain DURING a trial by combat.
By law, that is not murder.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
DURING a pillow fight
with her sorority sisters.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
but DURING all this time,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
DURING the battle of Blackwater Bay.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
I recently read that DURING World War II...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
English to Danish Dictionary: during
Meaning and definitions of during, translation in Danish language for during with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of during in Danish and in English
Tags for the entry "during"
What during means in Danish, during meaning
in Danish, during definition, examples and pronunciation
of during in Danish language.