Adverb(1) in addition; besides.(2) different; instead.
(1) The field was huge, and devoid of anyone else other than occasional walkers at the edges.(2) If we're not genuinely trying to live out our faith, how are we different from anyone else ?(3) Although that probably has more to do with the way I interpret film than anything else .(4) whyever else would you stay there?(5) What else can he think to get him through hour after hour on the treadmill at the Murray Park gym every day?(6) I was talking to somebody else about it(7) did you meet anybody else there?(8) If abortion is legalised, what else is acceptable using the same sort of arguments?(9) they can't survive anywhere else(10) where else would you find the likes of him?(11) As they converse politely, a waiter glides up and asks if they'd like anything else .(12) Well, what else do you expect for the start and end of the working week, plus the days in-between?(13) what else would you call it?(14) they moved on to somewhere else(15) what else is there to do?(16) He said she was the only person willing to care for him and he had no money to hire anyone else .
(1) what else :: hvad ellers
(2) anything else :: Ellers andet
(3) something else :: noget andet
(4) nothing else :: intet andet
(5) someone else :: en anden
(6) somewhere else :: et andet sted
(7) or else :: ellers
(8) somebody else :: en anden
(9) everyone else :: alle andre
(10) nobody else :: ingen andre
1. else ::
2. or else ::
3. more ::
4. yet ::
5. ever ::
6. besides ::
7. enough ::
8. otherwise ::
9. over and above ::
10. further ::
11. moreover ::
12. also ::
13. farther ::
1. likewise ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
nothing ELSE you want to see?
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
Might as well read it,
everybody ELSE has. Go ahead.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
Every one of them is alive
because of you and no one ELSE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
Wouldn't you be upset if you saw
Amy out with someone ELSE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
Arturito, you’re asking for a smack
and something ELSE. Stop it now.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
English to Danish Dictionary: else
Meaning and definitions of else, translation in Danish language for else with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of else in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "else"
What else means in Danish, else meaning in Danish, else definition, examples and pronunciation of else in Danish language.