nyde, glæde sig over
- god fornøjelsefornøjelignydtnydernyder
Verb(1) derive or receive pleasure from; get enjoyment from; take pleasure in(2) have benefit from(3) get pleasure from(4) have for one's benefit(5) take delight in
(1) I could never enjoy myself, knowing you were in your room alone(2) Neither did she enjoy the benefits, including access to a pension scheme, that he did.(3) Exempted companies are subject to a number of restrictions and enjoy other benefits.(4) As a reward, they get taken on trips and enjoy activities such as tennis lessons.(5) Girls and boys aiming at university entrance enjoy the many benefits of a boarding and day school.(6) I enjoy watching good films(7) Midterm break is on Monday- enjoy !(8) The only problem is that to enjoy the full benefits you need money - a lot of money.(9) Schools taking part will enjoy activities designed to promote reading as a fun activity.(10) He said local members also still enjoy considerable further benefits in the absence of estate tax and capital gains tax.(11) the security forces enjoy legal immunity from prosecution(12) This gives them their only opportunity to enjoy the occasional meal out or a drink with friends.(13) He does not enjoy exclusive possession and hence the unrestricted right to use this.(14) However, the pair still enjoyed the race and were delighted with fifth spot.(15) They represent a fair exchange between the player and the listener, the worker and the enjoyer of the work - if, of course, the band gets the revenue.(16) It was a great party, I enjoyed myself thoroughly.
(1) to enjoy :: at nyde
(2) enjoy life :: Nyd livet
(3) enjoy oneself :: hygge sig
(4) enjoy together :: nyde sammen
(5) enjoy good health :: nyde godt helbred
1. like ::
synes godt om
2. benefit from ::
drage nytte af
3. revel ::
4. love ::
5. relish ::
1. lack ::
2. want ::
enjoy, enjoyable, enjoyed, enjoying, enjoys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that this trip was going to be
something we could both ENJOY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
have this experience
and ENJOY it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
Great, just relax and ENJOY.
Tonight is all about you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
The dead will come North first.
Enjoy dealing with them.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Enjoy whatever dream
you think you're living in.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
English to Danish Dictionary: enjoy
Meaning and definitions of enjoy, translation in Danish language for enjoy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of enjoy in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "enjoy"
What enjoy means in Danish, enjoy meaning in Danish, enjoy definition, examples and pronunciation of enjoy in Danish language.