etablissement, foretagende, påvisning
Noun(1) the act of forming or establishing something(2) an organization founded and united for a specific purpose(3) the persons (or committees or departments etc.(4) a public or private structure (business or governmental or educational(5) any large organization(6) (ecology(7) the cognitive process of establishing a valid proof
(1) Other key pledges include the establishment of crime prevention funds for various neighbourhoods.(2) The party also opposes the establishment of a separate Tamil state and the various devolution packages.(3) In 1917 the British issued the Balfour Declaration, which advocated the establishment of a Jewish state in Palestine.(4) In the last months, the entire political establishment has plunged into an unprecedented crisis.(5) There's more trouble tonight for the embattled Canberra defence intelligence establishment .(6) she became an establishment figure(7) He rejected the proposals as an ultimatum imposed by the British military establishment .(8) Product mix and how a retail establishment looks play huge roles in attracting customers.(9) The entire political and media establishment agrees on the goal of the war.(10) It's very nice that your establishment requires their staff to dress up for Halloween.(11) The Council recommended the establishment of an independent tribunal, plus further rights of appeal.(12) On 17 August 1945 they heard a radio message from Jakarta announcing the establishment of the Republic of Indonesia.(13) Cosgrove thanked the previous committee for their work and strongly recommended the establishment of a new committee.(14) The waiters and staff of the establishment were clearly not amused.(15) Preventing the establishment of a state religion is quite clearly a permissible goal under Locke.(16) An establishment figure, he has all the airs and graces of his social position.
(1) the establishment :: etablering
(2) permanent establishment :: fast driftssted
(3) re-establishment :: genetablering
(4) business establishment :: driftssted
(5) parent establishment :: forælder etablering
1. foundation ::
2. business ::
3. institution ::
4. the authorities ::
5. governance ::
6. ecesis ::
7. formation ::
8. validation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You do realize this ESTABLISHMENT
is owned by Lord Petyr Baelish,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
This is Lord Petyr Baelish's ESTABLISHMENT.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
You are now the owner
of this fine... ESTABLISHMENT.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
It was an ESTABLISHMENT like no other.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
I assumed that an ESTABLISHMENT
called the Cheesecake Factory...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
English to Danish Dictionary: establishment
Meaning and definitions of establishment, translation in Danish language for establishment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of establishment in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "establishment"
What establishment means in Danish, establishment meaning in Danish, establishment definition, examples and pronunciation of establishment in Danish language.