øvelse, stil, opgave, idræt, konditræningøve, bruge, anvende
- dyrke motionudøvesøvelserudøver
Noun(1) the activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit(2) the act of using(3) systematic training by multiple repetitions(4) a task performed or problem solved in order to develop skill or understanding(5) (usually plural(6) an action, often used negatively and without consequences
Verb(1) put to use(2) carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions(3) give a workout to(4) do physical exercise(5) learn by repetition
(1) They were told to integrate the exercises in daily activities and to exercise in short sessions on several occasions during the day.(2) Regular aerobic exercise is also important and should be considered when scheduling the amount of time dedicated to resistance training.(3) Indeed, in September we were due to carry out a national exercise in radiation monitoring throughout the country.(4) the exercise of authority(5) Pangnirtung was selected as the ideal spot for an exercise to test army skills in a remote area.(6) I really should exercise on a more regular basis, before I play football.(7) Stables also regularly use the wide expanse of shoreline to exercise their horses.(8) A cost-cutting exercise has resulted in two staff contracts not being renewed and a third is under review.(9) The organization is currently undertaking a wide-ranging consultation exercise with members on reform of the UK pension system.(10) Then does the exercise of the power conferred by clause 8.5 necessitate such an addition or omission?(11) A change of eating habits, medication, along with exercise , has improved his health.(12) Unfortunately they closed it after 2 years and retrenched me as a cost-cutting exercise .(13) Mary then suggests a few remedies to this ridiculous exercise of free speech by students.(14) Try to exercise daily, finding pockets of time throughout your day.(15) The thesis demonstrates the potential of divorce to threaten individual men's exercise of patriarchal authority and their masculine identities in very concrete ways.(16) raise your knee to exercise the upper leg and hip muscles
(1) exercise book :: øvelsesbog
(2) take exercise :: dyrke motion
(3) physical exercise :: fysisk træning
(4) get some exercise :: få noget motion
(5) exercise bike :: træningscykel
(6) exercise machine :: øvelse maskine
(7) exercise program :: træningsprogram
(8) exercise restraint :: øvelse tilbageholdenhed
(9) exercise price :: Udnyttelseskursen
(10) exercise patience :: motion tålmodighed
1. physical activity ::
2. task ::
3. use ::
5. example ::
7. recitation ::
8. work out ::
9. use ::
10. do ::
11. drill ::
12. exert ::
13. work ::
exercise, exercised, exercises, exercising
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Get some EXERCISE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
or EXERCISE, or both.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
...I've provided substitutes
which will EXERCISE your fine motor skills.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
The King will EXERCISE that prerogative.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
Oh. This entire endeavor seems
to have been an EXERCISE in futility.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
English to Danish Dictionary: exercise
Meaning and definitions of exercise, translation in Danish language for exercise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of exercise in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "exercise"
What exercise means in Danish, exercise meaning in Danish, exercise definition, examples and pronunciation of exercise in Danish language.