udtryk, ekspression, ansigtsudtryk
Noun(1) the feelings expressed on a person's face(2) expression without words(3) the communication (in speech or writing(4) a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations(5) the style of expressing yourself(6) a group of symbols that make a mathematical statement(7) (genetics(8) a group of words that form a constituent of a sentence and are considered as a single unit(9) the act of forcing something out by squeezing or pressing
(1) an expression of faith(2) artistic expression(3) Ask any musician and they will tell you that music is about expression and conveying emotion.(4) a sad expression(5) the expression of opinions was frowned upon(6) The girl's expression turned from grief to anger yet again.(7) The bipartisan contempt for the needs of the working class also found expression in the reaction to the mayor's latest housing proposals.(8) Is it enough to consider the artifact as evidence of the problem solved, as an expression of the idea revealed?(9) essential oils obtained by distillation or expression(10) Walter sat and watched Richard's pensive face as he read, which eventually led to an expression of horror and fury.(11) As gene frequencies change, natural selection acts on the outcome, the expression of those genes.(12) the promotion is an expression of confidence(13) The shift found expression in the political culture of the New Deal.(14) they found expression through dance(15) their instruments have a rich variety of expression(16) Recent data has shown that women can have full phenotypic expression of HH, including cirrhosis.
(1) facial expression :: ansigtsudtryk
(2) freedom of expression :: ytringsfrihed
(3) self-expression :: selvudfoldelse
(4) regular expression :: almindelig udtryk
(5) gene expression :: genekspression
(6) idiomatic expression :: idiomatisk udtryk
(7) oral expression :: oral ekspression
(8) algebraic expression :: algebraisk udtryk
(9) smiling expression :: smilende ekspression
1. utterance ::
2. indication ::
3. look ::
4. idiom ::
5. emotion ::
7. construction ::
8. saying ::
9. formula ::
10. verbalism ::
11. aspect ::
12. reflection ::
13. formulation ::
expression, expressionist, expressionists, expressionless, expressions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I could deduce by his facial EXPRESSION
and body language that he was sad.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
...and did so
using a stern facial EXPRESSION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
Funny EXPRESSION, sleep tight. Ha-ha. Ha.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
...I look at you with an EXPRESSION
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
It led to an interesting EXPRESSION
in our house:
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
English to Danish Dictionary: expression
Meaning and definitions of expression, translation in Danish language for expression with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of expression in Danish and in English
Tags for the entry "expression"
What expression means in Danish, expression meaning
in Danish, expression definition, examples and pronunciation
of expression in Danish language.