intelligens, efterretning, information
Noun(1) the ability to comprehend; to understand and profit from experience(2) a unit responsible for gathering and interpreting information about an enemy(3) secret information about an enemy (or potential enemy(4) information about recent and important events(5) the operation of gathering information about an enemy
(1) Oriental blue and silver gray are the traditional colors of military intelligence units.(2) The fear of other people's intelligence and ability applied to the production of goods we consume is not only profoundly wrong but also extremely dangerous.(3) And the military collects intelligence from a great variety of platforms.(4) Others continued to regard it as a crucial Ôö£┬«lite and the means by which to defeat British intelligence and secure arms contacts.(5) He is a former British soldier who was ordered by military intelligence chiefs to infiltrate the IRA.(6) I'm absolutely convinced Sutton's ability, intelligence and experience mean he offers the England squad something they have not got.(7) We have 15 agencies now that are charged with gathering intelligence about our potential enemies.(8) They were to get behind enemy lines and act as scouts and gather intelligence to feed back to British military headquarters.(9) This doesn't mean men can't do it, it just proves that kneading calls for no special skills, intelligence or ability.(10) an eminent man of great intelligence(11) Most of the abused prisoners had no military intelligence value, Special Agent Worth said.(12) Ortega folded his arms, taking comfort in the fact that this brutal method of gathering intelligence was for the better of South America, and the world.(13) The problem centred around intelligence from a police informant suggesting people other than Coghlan could have committed the murder.(14) Given that the very gathering of such intelligence is at the heart of the dispute, how could such information be rendered politically neutral?(15) The authors will all be invited to write for the series because they don't underestimate readers' intelligence nor overestimate their knowledge.(16) And, we don't need Washington to tell us whether Khan was a double agent for Pakistani intelligence .
(1) artificial intelligence :: kunstig intelligens
(2) business intelligence :: business intelligence
(3) intelligence quotient :: intelligenskvotient
(4) emotional intelligence :: følelsesmæssig intelligens
(5) market intelligence :: markedsinformation
(6) intelligence test :: intelligenstest
(7) marketing intelligence :: markedsføring intelligens
(8) intelligence agency :: efterretningstjeneste
(9) intelligence service :: efterretningstjeneste
(10) intelligence officer :: efterretningsofficer
1. intellectual capacity ::
2. information ::
3. information gathering ::
4. intelligence activity ::
6. intelligence agency ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're moving pieces
that will force the INTELLIGENCE agency
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
...an artificial INTELLIGENCE you created
that's taking over the earth.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
You told me that the Intelligence Service
would assume the consequences.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
Well, Intelligence knows those secrets.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
English to Danish Dictionary: intelligence
Meaning and definitions of intelligence, translation in Danish language for intelligence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of intelligence in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "intelligence"
What intelligence means in Danish, intelligence meaning in Danish, intelligence definition, examples and pronunciation of intelligence in Danish language.