dræbe, slå ihjel, tilintetgøre
Noun(1) the act of terminating a life(2) the destruction of an enemy plane or ship or tank or missile(3) the body of an animal, or bodies of animals, killed by a person or another animal
Verb(1) cause to die; put to death, usually intentionally or knowingly(2) thwart the passage of(3) end or extinguish by forceful means(4) be fatal(5) be the source of great pain for(6) overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration(7) hit with so much force as to make a return impossible, in racket games(8) hit with great force(9) deprive of life(10) cause the death of, without intention(11) drink down entirely(12) mark for deletion, rub off, or erase(13) tire out completely(14) cause to cease operating(15) destroy a vitally essential quality of or in
(1) The bullock kill was 14,028 head compared to 16,767 head the same week last year.(2) Combined this will reduce the kill by up to 100,000, all of which will occur in the first six months of the year.(3) There had not been a single contact with the terrorists, let alone a confirmed kill .(4) This was how he had learned to be able to keep a kill for himself.(5) a lion has made a kill(6) Just before we found him we'd come across a fresh kill , a young springbok captured during the night.(7) Commemorate your first confirmed kill with a combat patch!(8) the sauce would kill the taste of the herbs(9) thou shalt not kill(10) The overall kill at the factories for the week was slightly down which could have had an effect on holding prices, but clearly that did not happen.(11) I had time to kill(12) These pro-abortion people kill me - they all act as if the most important thing is making abortion safe.(13) Do not refrigerate tomatoes, or you'll kill the taste.(14) He only became aware of that when he felt that all he had been doing was trying to kill the excessive spare time he had on his hands.(15) Insecticides will kill the butterfly larvae as well as the aphids, so allow ladybugs time to eliminate them.(16) All sorts of artists and programmers are making changes to the game all the time, and any one change might kill performance.
(1) to kill :: at dræbe
(2) kill time :: dræbe tid
(3) kill zone :: drabsområde
(4) dressed to kill :: klædt til at dræbe
(5) kill off :: dræbe
(6) kill switch :: dræbe skifte
(7) kill or be killed :: Dræb eller bliv dræbt
(8) hard to kill :: svært at dræbe
(9) kill steal :: dræbe stjæle
1. prey ::
2. death blow ::
3. killing ::
4. murder ::
5. destroy ::
6. while away ::
7. exhaust ::
8. hurt ::
9. alleviate ::
10. veto ::
12. wipe out ::
13. pop ::
14. shoot down ::
15. stamp out ::
1. animate ::
kill, killed, killer, killers, killing, killings, kills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She was always a bit touched, but now...
You might as well KILL me here.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Let's talk like men. You KILL Mr. White,
you're gonna have to KILL me too.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
The last time I saw her, I told her
I'd KILL her if I ever saw her again.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
-with a pair of pliers.
-I'm going to KILL him!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
A man tried to KILL me.
I want his name and I want his head.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
English to Danish Dictionary: kill
Meaning and definitions of kill, translation in Danish language for kill with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of kill in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "kill"
What kill means in Danish, kill meaning in Danish, kill definition, examples and pronunciation of kill in Danish language.