ledelse, direktion, behandling
Noun(1) the act of managing something(2) those in charge of running a business
(1) But the impulses towards risk management and social control trump such wishes.(2) the management of the schools(3) the management of a great metropolitan newspaper(4) Hairdressers are not generally associated with having a keen business sense or management skills.(5) a successful career in management(6) State level officers were also trained in management and financial processes.(7) Safety reports have shown that management failures are responsible in most cases.(8) As a result, environmental management plays a larger role in the food industry.(9) the management of elk herds(10) This book takes a good look at the process of color management and the theory behind it.(11) In fact, it can be a great way to develop management skills - for you or for your employees.(12) If party managers had been looking to conventions as a process of crowd management it was soon clear that it was not such a simple matter.(13) It helped to develop their management skills in terms of communication, leadership and motivating people.(14) The management of most patients is now discussed and decided in multidisciplinary meetings.(15) Patient selection is important in the medical management of ectopic pregnancy.(16) The diagnosis of diabetes will almost certainly focus attention on more active management of these risk factors in the future.
(1) project management :: projektledelse
(2) business management :: forretningsledelse
(3) time management :: tidsadministration
(4) risk management :: Risikostyring
(5) power management :: strømstyring
(6) financial management :: økonomistyring
(7) change management :: forandringsledelse
(8) waste management :: affaldshåndtering
(9) senior management :: øverste ledelse
(10) management fee :: administrationshonorar
1. administration ::
3. direction ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The greasy old fat guy
in Facilities Management?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
l'm thinking about
making the move
up to MANAGEMENT.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
...by MANAGEMENT. Observe. Hey!
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
You're a MANAGEMENT secretary, not Rambo.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Danish Dictionary: management
Meaning and definitions of management, translation in Danish language for management with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of management in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "management"
What management means in Danish, management meaning in Danish, management definition, examples and pronunciation of management in Danish language.