Noun(1) a canonical hour that is the ninth hour of the day counting from sunrise(2) a service in the Roman Catholic Church formerly read or chanted at 3 PM (the ninth hour counting from sunrise
Adjective(1) not any
Adverb(1) not at all or in no way
(1) none of you want to work(2) Hopefully there will be none because everyone else will be gobsmacked at your arrogance.(3) I also did not like having my patience appreciated when I clearly had none .(4) There were none , except perhaps the slight lift of an eyebrow as he noticed Cory's gaze.(5) None of the interviewees were qualified to answer, since none were spokesmen for the NFU.(6) don't use any more water, or there'll be none left for me(7) Yet none imaged that a man so full of life would meet such an untimely death.(8) By 1946 there were none, as there were virtually none anywhere in Eastern Europe.(9) Police said there were three casualties, but none had suffered anything more than minor injuries.(10) It's beginning to build an activist community in a city where previously there was none .(11) it is made none the easier by the differences in approach(12) Many people have been affected deeply by his passing but none more so than his immediate family.(13) none could match her looks(14) Everybody is fully aware of this fact but none demonstrates determination to tackle it.(15) Mr Bradbury was later informed that the alcohol in his blood was under the limit - not that there was none .(16) He had hoped to receive parking permits for residents but none were forthcoming.
(1) none of your business :: ingen af din virksomhed
(2) none of them :: ingen af dem
(3) second to none :: andet at nogen
(4) none at all :: ikke nogen som helst
(5) none of us :: ingen af os
(6) none the less :: Ikke desto mindre
(7) bar none :: bar ingen
(8) none other than :: ingen anden end
(9) none other :: ingen anden
(10) none the wiser :: ikke klogere
1. not one ::
2. no part ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
None of you are fit to lead the Dothraki.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
- I meant no offence.
- And you've given NONE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
♪ Put a lot into coup d'état
None of this is new to me ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
None of you have been up there.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
We've sent a dozen ravens.
None have returned.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
English to Danish Dictionary: none
Meaning and definitions of none, translation in Danish language for none with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of none in Danish and in English
Tags for the entry "none"
What none means in Danish, none meaning
in Danish, none definition, examples and pronunciation
of none in Danish language.