- sæt indpastaerindsætte
Noun(1) any mixture of a soft and malleable consistency(2) a hard, brilliant lead glass that is used in making artificial jewelry(3) an adhesive made from water and flour or starch; used on paper and paperboard(4) a tasty mixture to be spread on bread or crackers or used in preparing other dishes
Verb(1) join or attach with or as if with glue(2) hit with the fists(3) cover the surface of
(1) On the contrary, the appearance of the soggy paper and paste looked rather ugly.(2) Most professionals apply paste even to pre-pasted wallpaper.(3) Is it magic, ghosts, or a weird adhesive concocted from ancient wallpaper paste , tobacco smoke and grime?(4) Use an Electric Steamer: An electric steamer can be used as an alternative to a chemical remover for softening the wallpaper paste .(5) His daughter Queen Elizabeth I was the first to wear paste jewellery to make herself look richer that she really was.(6) In the past, stone presses inefficiently coaxed oil from thick olive paste .(7) paste brooches(8) The main weapon used in the battle against leaves is a substance called Sandite. It looks like gritty wallpaper paste and it helps trains to get a better grip on the rails.(9) salmon paste(10) To see what they see, highlight your entire page and paste it into a text editor.(11) Collect these, paste them on a poster board, and laminate.(12) Once they reach the house, however, it's back to normal as Charlie all but smothers his boss in wallpaper paste and leaves the house in ruins.(13) The shop was promoting gold brooches from six shillings and sixpence, and gilt paste brooches from one shilling.(14) When slightly thick, add the paste of milk powder and ghee.(15) Just use decoupage glue to paste newspaper or magazine clippings on a $2 wooden box.(16) I could see a few election posters here and there and some people hanging around those tables that you use to put paste on the back of wallpaper.
(1) to paste :: at indsætte
(2) copy and paste :: kopiere og indsætte
(3) cut and paste :: klip og sæt ind
(4) tomato paste :: tomatpuré
(5) shrimp paste :: rejer pasta
(6) paste up :: indsætte op
(7) bean paste :: bønner pasta
(8) chili paste :: chili pasta
(9) thermal paste :: termisk pasta
(10) anchovy paste :: ansjos pasta
2. adhesive ::
3. library paste ::
4. spread ::
5. glue ::
paste, pastes, pasting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I now have a bowl
of shredded wheat PASTE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
She just talked me into
something called the
Orbital Paste Wax Buff.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Except now if I eat PASTE,
it's because I want to,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
Some kind of lumpy PASTE.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
English to Danish Dictionary: paste
Meaning and definitions of paste, translation in Danish language for paste with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of paste in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "paste"
What paste means in Danish, paste meaning in Danish, paste definition, examples and pronunciation of paste in Danish language.