Adjective(1) worthy of reliance or trust(2) worthy of being depended on(3) conforming to fact and therefore worthy of belief
(1) What we all need, whether to avoid illness or to be restored to health is a reliable source of learned advice.(2) The difficulty in obtaining reliable information makes some assessments impossible.(3) In the absence of reliable sources, we can only guess at the process of societal formation.(4) Over a quarter of the population has no proper shelter and no reliable source of food.(5) She's my best friend and she vowed to me that she had received this intelligence from a reliable source.(6) We have a reliable supply of grains and very good quality water supply so we have something to work with.(7) As a result, some animal experiments are underpowered and provide little reliable information.(8) There is also need to help them begin investing in housing anew as it is a very reliable source of income.(9) The foetuses proved to be a reliable source and the blood sugar level reduced.(10) If you get it pure from a reliable source, it gives you the energy to pursue a project to the very end and get it as right as it will ever get.(11) It takes long enough to track down a reliable set of information sources for domestic companies anyway.(12) The attempt will be to project Kerala as reliable supplier of quality flowers to Europe.(13) Higher quality research is necessary to provide reliable information to guide clinical practice.(14) In fact, when you look closely, the Net is not a very reliable source of information at all.(15) it's a reliable test(16) Transforming advertising into reliable information is probably impossible.
(1) reliable source :: pålidelig kilde
(2) be reliable :: være pålidelige
(3) reliable information :: pålidelige oplysninger
(4) reliable partner :: pålidelig partner
1. dependable ::
2. trustworthy ::
3. reputable ::
4. authentic ::
1. uncertain ::
2. unreliable ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
a vicious boy with a crown on his head,
is not a RELIABLE ally.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
she might not have been
a RELIABLE source of information?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
There's only one RELIABLE leader left
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
English to Danish Dictionary: reliable
Meaning and definitions of reliable, translation in Danish language for reliable with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of reliable in Danish and in English
Tags for the entry "reliable"
What reliable means in Danish, reliable meaning
in Danish, reliable definition, examples and pronunciation
of reliable in Danish language.