Noun(1) a serialized set of programs(2) a periodical that appears at scheduled times
Adjective(1) in regular succession without gaps(2) pertaining to or composed in serial technique(3) pertaining to or occurring in or producing a series(4) of or relating to the sequential performance of multiple operations
(1) Serial production functions in tandem with serial consumption.(2) Or maybe I'm destined to be a serial monogamist.(3) For example, if a suffix, that is, an extra item follows the last item to be remembered in serial recall, memory for this last item is severely impaired.(4) Powers's music from the 1980s deploys a considered synthesis of serial , atonal and tonal techniques.(5) He was also a serial adulterer, regularly confessing his sins before committing them afresh.(6) If it won't run on serial processors, then where is the parallel machine that it will run on?(7) The serial presentation enhanced the illusion of spontaneity and improvisation.(8) I've read about the use of animal therapy on prison inmates and, apparently, a serial rapist can find much needed self-esteem in the sweet snuggle of a scruffy spaniel.(9) This was at a formal, recorded news conference, not serial impromptu interviews in the locker room.(10) The original plan was for a weekly year-long serial of 52 episodes.(11) Although at times, the serial enters into boring sequences, it has been accepted by middle-class families as a good one.(12) These guys all follow set patterns and, like any good movie serial killer, they're too open and flamboyant in their actions.(13) Primary outputs are defined as publications in the serial peer reviewed literature, while the secondary outputs are taken to be evidence based clinical guidelines.(14) A serial sex attacker struck fear into women after a series of assaults and an attempted rape on a young girl.(15) The Scot has become a serial collector of farewell gifts.(16) He reasoned that if the serial criminal operates close to where he lives, it may be possible to approximate the location of his home by analyzing spatial patterns of the attacks.
(1) serial number :: serienummer
(2) serial killer :: seriemorder
(3) serial port :: serie Port
(4) serial ports :: serielle porte
(5) serial key :: serie nøglen
(6) serial interface :: serielt interface
(7) serial production :: serieproduktion
(8) serial monogamy :: seriel monogami
(9) serial printer :: seriel printer
(10) serial communication :: seriel kommunikation
1. nonparallel ::
2. series ::
serial, serialization, serializations, serialize, serializes, serially, serials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you don't count the SERIAL killer
who ate all those prostitutes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
...between my co-star from Serial Ape-ist 2
and her fiancé...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
for carrying a weapon
with a defaced SERIAL number
if you buy it legally.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Yeah. Serial Apeist.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
Serial Ape-ist 2:
Monkey See, Monkey Kill.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
English to Danish Dictionary: serial
Meaning and definitions of serial, translation in Danish language for serial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of serial in Danish and in English
Tags for the entry "serial"
What serial means in Danish, serial meaning
in Danish, serial definition, examples and pronunciation
of serial in Danish language.