ved, på grund afigennem, færdig
Adjective(1) having finished or arrived at completion(2) (of a route or journey etc.
Adverb(1) from beginning to end(2) over the whole distance(3) to completion(4) in diameter(5) throughout the entire extent
(1) British Airways said it aimed to achieve the cuts through voluntary means such as natural wastage.(2) So why is Council so determined to redevelop Junction St as a through road for heavy trucks?(3) Last night Bieber issued a statement through his solicitor hinting that he was ready to launch an appeal.(4) He had one foot on the floor of the vessel, and a hole had been burned through his chest.(5) we were through to the final with a 2-1 victory(6) Infections can also enter the body through cuts in the skin or through contaminated food.(7) As Grant moved through his week of mea culpa, he gradually adopted a position of wry humility.(8) the teacher talked us the whole way through the experiment(9) she disappeared through the crowds(10) I grabbed my bat and marched through the crowd of beer drinkers in the bar.(11) You are likely to go through a major experience that touches you deeply and transforms you.(12) Privacy becomes very important as your child moves through the pre-teen years.(13) This poses problems both for through traffic as well as for vehicles waiting to turn.(14) We walked through the gate and the barrier slid closed behind us, locking us in the station.(15) he got the disease through direct contact with someone(16) he lost it through carelessness
(1) go through :: gå igennem
(2) get through :: komme igennem
(3) pass through :: gå igennem
(4) look through :: se igennem
(5) come through :: komme igennem
(6) fall through :: falder gennem
(7) break through :: bryde igennem
(8) put through :: putte igennem
(9) pull through :: træk igennem
2. through and through ::
3. into and out of ::
ind i og ud af
4. by means of ::
ved hjælp af
5. throughout ::
hele vejen igennem
6. direct ::
7. done ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and bone was coming THROUGH right there.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
Yes. I am going THROUGH
a bit of a timing phase.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
Let me THROUGH. Let me THROUGH!
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
Drove my sword THROUGH his back.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
...THROUGH the stars.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
English to Danish Dictionary: through
Meaning and definitions of through, translation in Danish language for through with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of through in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "through"
What through means in Danish, through meaning in Danish, through definition, examples and pronunciation of through in Danish language.