Adjective(1) radically distinctive and without equal(2) (followed by `to'(3) the single one of its kind(4) highly unusual or rare but not the single instance
(1) This will be a unique opportunity to see this fascinating film and its first screening in Britain.(2) I have to admit that this is not my scene, but this tradition certainly adds something unique to the English scene.(3) It is a unique opportunity to improve the lives of millions of poor people around the world.(4) their kitchen is unique(5) this is a unique habitat(6) We also now present an ideal and unique sponsorship opportunity for European brands.(7) For example, it had a radical and unique design which could have deterred some car buyers in the medium car sector.(8) His logic is still unique , but unlike his huge stage, his canvas hasn't broadened.(9) This is a unique opportunity to get hands on experience of museum work.(10) Her record of events offers a unique insight into one woman's war - on the Home Front.(11) In keeping with their unique sound, the recording process is also unusual.(12) I thought it was the right opportunity to observe a unique jungle drama and record it on film.(13) It would mark appropriate respect for a remarkable individual if his colours remained unique .(14) This last was a speciality of his, to which he brought unique and profound insights.(15) This is a truly unique opportunity to see and hear one of the real innovators of the blues.(16) this style is unique to Cork
(1) unique identifier :: entydig identifikator
(2) be unique :: Vær unik
(3) unique opportunity :: unik mulighed
(4) unique feature :: unikke funktion
(5) unique skill :: unik færdighed
1. distinctive ::
2. remarkable ::
3. peculiar ::
4. singular ::
5. unequaled ::
1. general ::
2. generic ::
3. popular ::
4. public ::
5. universal ::
unique, uniquely, uniqueness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your predicament is UNIQUE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
her own UNIQUE point of view.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
...that two individuals
as UNIQUE as ourselves...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
...I have to say that while she is
a perfectly UNIQUE young woman...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
She has a very UNIQUE way of,
you know, revering me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
English to Danish Dictionary: unique
Meaning and definitions of unique, translation in Danish language for unique with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of unique in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "unique"
What unique means in Danish, unique meaning in Danish, unique definition, examples and pronunciation of unique in Danish language.