(1) She wants to be a dancer, an actress , a West-end star, but for now she serves me my burger and fries.(2) The playwright and the actress divorced in the month when The Misfits was released.(3) She wants to become an actress and attends auditions in a state of nervous euphoria.(4) She was a rising actress married to the scriptwriter and trombone player Bentley.(5) She was a singer not an actress , but we did a reading and I saw she could listen and make adjustments.(6) His father was a house painter and his mother Elenora Duse was related to a famous actress .(7) She may not have been a great actress but she was a star and she had it all.(8) There are some fringe benefits to being an actress and one of those is meeting all those co-stars.(9) I always wanted to be famous, whether it be a pop star or an actress in theatre.(10) The girl in question went on to have a successful career as a comedy actress , in both television and film.(11) Top actors or actresses are making millions of pounds for each film, much more than a footballer earns.(12) A theatre company is encouraging a new breed of actors and actresses to take to the stage.(13) I've done quite a number of roles which would be dream roles for other actresses .(14) Each one of the actors and actresses assuming the roles of the cats are tremendously talented singers and dancers.(15) Jamie was so excited about New York because a lot of her favorite actors and actresses have been there.(16) The talents of actors and actresses have contributed much towards the artistic power of the film.
(1) supporting actress :: kvindelige birolle
(2) leading actress :: førende skuespillerinde
1. actress ::
2. ballet dancer ::
3. whore ::
4. ballerina ::
5. prostitute ::
7. activity ::
8. work ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'll bet you're an ACTRESS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
The younger ACTRESS.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Penny was a struggling ACTRESS when we met
and now she's
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
If I became a famous ACTRESS
and had to move,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
- Is that woman Aishwarya Rai?
- Yes. Isn't she an amazing ACTRESS?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
English to Danish Dictionary: actress
Meaning and definitions of actress, translation in Danish language for actress with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of actress in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "actress"
What actress means in Danish, actress meaning in Danish, actress definition, examples and pronunciation of actress in Danish language.