Noun(1) a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house
(1) furnished apartment(2) the family lived in a rented apartment(3) Can you see high hills dappled in snow from your apartment or damp basement flat?(4) one-bedroomed apartment(5) self-catering apartment(6) apartment block(7) Let us try to bluff him by painting our houses, buildings, apartments , hoardings and what not, in green.(8) There are a significant number of residential apartments and layouts coming up.(9) Is there enormous uninsurable risk involved in building apartments ?(10) Living in cities is more popular and the more expensive flats and apartments are centrally located.(11) Many local houseowners have made a killing converting their flats into such apartments .(12) Planning permission to carry out the major conversion work on the building and create 22 apartments was granted in May.(13) Climb upstairs to MacLeod's private apartments , however, and a more spartan world, emerges.(14) Seconds later, Father Zeke emerged from his private apartments in the back of the chapel.(15) Tickets start at Ôö¼├║49 and include accommodation in self-catering apartments .(16) The project, in the Canal Street area, is due for completion in 2006 and will include cafes, bars and apartments .
(1) apartment building :: højhus
(2) apartment complex :: lejlighedskompleks
(3) apartment block :: lejlighedsblok
(4) apartment for rent :: lejlighed til leje
(5) studio apartment :: studio lejlighed
(6) furnished apartment :: møbleret lejlighed
(7) apartment house :: lejlighed hus
(8) small apartment :: lille lejlighed
(9) self-catering apartment :: campingpladser lejlighed
(10) apartment manager :: lejlighed leder
1. pad ::
3. flat ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Of course there's,
there's always your APARTMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
Lord, it's like the car key
in your APARTMENT door all over again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
Next, APARTMENT vacuuming shall be
increased from two to three times a week...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
It's settled. Christy will stay with Howard,
Penny can go back to her APARTMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
Gale Boetticher's APARTMENT.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
English to Danish Dictionary: apartment
Meaning and definitions of apartment, translation in Danish language for apartment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of apartment in Danish and in English
Tags for the entry "apartment"
What apartment means in Danish, apartment meaning
in Danish, apartment definition, examples and pronunciation
of apartment in Danish language.