Noun(1) a healthy state of wellbeing free from disease(2) the general condition of body and mind
(1) the government's health policy(2) One of the functions of day services is to maintain people in good mental health and to prevent relapse.(3) The raven indicates serious illness, obstacles to health and a decline in the life force.(4) a health risk(5) a standard for measuring the financial health of a company(6) he was restored to health(7) The site makes the list of shame for potential risk to public health and to the environment.(8) He is satisfied that there was no health risk from the clean-up of the first site.(9) People who are excluded from work have worse health and a lower expectation of life.(10) Patients with schizophrenia suffer from increased physical ill health and excess mortality.(11) Fortunately, regular exercise, eating well and maintaining good overall health can slow these changes.(12) More and more people are piling on the pounds and putting their health at risk.(13) Your children's health is at risk if you are often to be found lying on the sofa with a bottle of beer and a packet of crisps.(14) The Association is a charitable organisation to promote good mental health and to assist the mentally ill.(15) It may be that associated with ongoing stress her mental health has deteriorated.(16) Take one step at a time and walk your way to health with a free, short walk led by a trained volunteer.
(1) health care :: sundhedspleje
(2) health insurance :: sygesikring
(3) good health :: godt helbred
(4) health club :: helseklub
(5) public health :: Folkesundhed
(6) mental health :: mentalt helbred
(7) in good health :: ved godt helbred
(8) poor health :: dårligt helbred
(9) health food :: sund mad
(10) health and safety :: sundhed og sikkerhed
1. well-being ::
2. physical state ::
3. wellness ::
1. illness ::
2. sickness ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- You HEALTH nuts kill me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
♪ For good King Robert's HEALTH
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
However, in the best interest
of all of our continued good HEALTH,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
It's a HEALTH hazard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
How about you?
How's the, uh, HEALTH situation?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Danish Dictionary: health
Meaning and definitions of health, translation in Danish language for health with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of health in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "health"
What health means in Danish, health meaning in Danish, health definition, examples and pronunciation of health in Danish language.