Noun(1) the relative magnitudes of two quantities (usually expressed as a quotient(2) the relation between things (or parts of things
(1) The banks' non-performing loan ratio reached a record high of 8.09 percent in April 2002.(2) In addition, nitrogen metabolism increases the molar ratio of amino nitrogen released to filial tissues.(3) The ratio varied in the range of 0 to 5.(4) A ratio higher than 1 in a product group is connected with a comparative advantage.(5) the teacher-pupil ratio(6) Multivariate logistic regression analysis was used to calculate the adjusted odds ratio of failure rates.(7) The total chlorophyll/carotenoid molar ratio greatly decreased.(8) the ratio of men's jobs to women's is 8 to 1(9) that's a ratio of 2 to 1(10) We next estimated the likelihood of the data under a unique ratio among all lineages.(11) In contrast, the Argentine central bank's reserve ratio ranged between 193 percent and 82 percent in 2001.(12) The simplest model assumes the same ratio for all branches in a phylogeny.(13) Aspect ratio is the ratio between the width of the tire and the height of its side wall.(14) Twenty repeated scans were averaged to improve the signal-to-noise ratio in each recorded image.(15) The bank's capital adequacy ratio remained at 11.72 per cent.(16) the ratio of debt to equity is rising
(1) aspect ratio :: formatforhold
(2) gear ratio :: gear
(3) current ratio :: aktuelle forhold
(4) compression ratio :: kompressions forhold
(5) quick ratio :: quick ratio
(6) hit ratio :: hit-forholdet
(7) debt ratio :: forholdet gæld
(8) sex ratio :: kønsfordeling
(9) ratio analysis :: nøgletalsanalyse
(10) mixing ratio :: blandingsforhold
1. proportion ::
2. comparative number ::
3. correlation ::
4. relationship ::
5. correspondence ::
6. percentage ::
7. fraction ::
8. quotient ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So, we have plenty of
the 60-40 tin to lead RATIO solder,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
This has a much more satisfying
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
Size RATIO was all wrong.
Couldn't visualize it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
English to Danish Dictionary: ratio
Meaning and definitions of ratio, translation in Danish language for ratio with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ratio in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ratio"
What ratio means in Danish, ratio meaning in Danish, ratio definition, examples and pronunciation of ratio in Danish language.