gå glip af
gå glip af, savne, forpasse, komme for sent, undgå, ikke ramme, ikke nå
gå glip afsavnetmissesmangler
Noun(1) a young female(2) a failure to hit (or meet or find etc(3) a form of address for an unmarried woman
Verb(1) fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind(2) feel or suffer from the lack of(3) fail to attend an event or activity(4) leave undone or leave out(5) fail to reach or get to(6) be without(7) fail to reach(8) be absent(9) fail to experience
(1) I enjoy it when you touch me, but I'm not sure if that's just because I miss physical contact.(2) You miss your menstrual period and confirm with a doctor that you're pregnant.(3) We hope that she's alive, but we really miss just seeing her, knowing what's going on.(4) For some reason I miss the turn off for the country train arrivals.(5) don't miss the chance to hear her(6) ├ö├ç├┐Well hello, young miss ,├ö├ç├û a man who looked to be in his late years greeted with a smile.(7) But pitying her as an icon of suffering would miss the point.(8) he didn't miss a day at school(9) he's rich├ö├ç├Âhe won't miss the money(10) if we miss a few things in the first draft, we can add them later(11) Personally, I would miss my girls too much if I gave it up.(12) she didn't miss her purse until the next morning(13) don't miss the chance to visit the breathtaking Dolomites(14) Ten minutes from the end King made up for his dreadful miss with a terrific right-foot curler which sailed into the top corner.(15) He also had to hold his hands up afterwards to a glaring miss late in the game.(16) we'll miss the train if he doesn't hurry
(1) to miss :: at savne
(2) miss out :: gå glip af
(3) near miss :: tæt på
(4) miss the bus :: glip af bussen
(5) miss the train :: glip af toget
(6) miss out on :: gå glip af
(7) miss the point :: savner punktet
(8) miss a friend :: savner en ven
1. failure ::
2. young woman ::
3. misfire ::
4. missy ::
5. fail to hit ::
undlader at ramme
6. fail to catch ::
undlader at fange
7. be too late for ::
være for sent for
8. fail to hear ::
undlader at høre
10. fail to attend ::
undlader at deltage
11. let slip ::
12. avoid ::
13. pine for ::
14. lose ::
15. lack ::
16. escape ::
17. drop ::
1. attend ::
miss, missed, misses, missing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I MISS him.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
I MISS this.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
I'm gonna MISS you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
I'm going to MISS you.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
I MISS you as well.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
English to Danish Dictionary: miss
Meaning and definitions of miss, translation in Danish
language for miss with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of miss in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'miss'
What miss means in Danish, miss meaning
in Danish, miss
definition, examples and pronunciation
of miss in Danish language.