note, notat, seddel, pengeseddel, nodenotere
Noun(1) a brief written record(2) a short personal letter(3) a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound(4) a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling(5) a characteristic emotional quality(6) a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank(7) a comment or instruction (usually added(8) high status importance owing to marked superiority(9) a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time
Verb(1) make mention of(2) notice or perceive(3) observe with care or pay close attention to(4) make a written note of
(1) Bulgaria has filed an official note on the case to the Russia's foreign ministry.(2) The voice was soft and calm, like a musical note in a classical piece right when the exposition ends.(3) The PNG government sent a second diplomatic note on April 7, again demanding an apology.(4) All agreed it was a good idea to make a note of what they had eaten if they noticed their baby seemed more gassy or fussy.(5) You wrote a short handwritten note , which explained to me how, where and when to deliver the feedback to the external examiner.(6) the decade could have ended on an optimistic note(7) a ten-pound note(8) a credit note(9) If you put a vertical photo in the template, you can use the left-over black space for a title or a note of explanation.(10) All members please note all meetings will be held every second Wednesday of each month.(11) So it is with some sadness I note the passing of Right To Reply.(12) The essential oil which can be distilled from them contains cineole, which is responsible for a eucalyptus-like note in the flavour.(13) The couple did not have time to note the registration number.(14) He had his own reasons to strike a note of caution against the media references.(15) Any form of discrepancy on the delivery note will result in the whole invoice disallowed.(16) And it's nice to end on an optimistic note after the conversation you had with Andy.
(1) delivery note :: følgeseddel
(2) credit note :: kreditnota
(3) promissory note :: egenveksel
(4) take note :: tage til efterretning
(5) please note :: Bemærk venligst
(6) note down :: skrive ned
(7) debit note :: debetnota
(8) note taking :: tage noter
(9) sticky note :: Sticky note
(10) of note :: af notat
1. record ::
3. annotation ::
4. message ::
5. bill ::
6. attention ::
7. distinction ::
8. tone ::
9. musical note ::
10. billet ::
11. bank bill ::
12. preeminence ::
13. note of hand ::
notat af hånden
14. bear in mind ::
15. mention ::
16. write down ::
17. notice ::
19. observe ::
1. disregard ::
2. ignore ::
note, noted, notelet, notelets, notes, noting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I should NOTE,
I'm having some digestive distress...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
On a positive NOTE, the scooter
helped Bert meet a girl.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
and the love NOTE Mónica
had thrown into the sea was lost
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
I gave him the NOTE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
Please NOTE, it is now past 10 p.m.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
English to Danish Dictionary: note
Meaning and definitions of note, translation in Danish
language for note with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of note in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'note'
What note means in Danish, note meaning
in Danish, note
definition, examples and pronunciation
of note in Danish language.