om, hos, ved
Adjective(1) on the move
Adverb(1) (of quantities(2) all around or on all sides, or about(3) in the area or vicinity(4) used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction, or about(5) in or to a reversed position or direction(6) in rotation or succession(7) (of actions or states, just
(1) reduced by about 5 per cent(2) there was a look about her that said everything(3) there's not much work about(4) there was a lot of flu about(5) she looked about the room(6) it's about 100 km away(7) it's all about having fun(8) he must be somewhere about(9) Good biopics struggle to present a truth, if not the truth, about their subjects.(10) You go in feet first - there's enough room to move about and then come out head first.(11) she's about ready to go(12) The day was too warm and too nice for rushing about .(13) What we will have to settle for, at best, is a frank debate about some of the subjects raised by Mind the Gap.(14) This is the only reason that should be regarded when talking about this subject.(15) about my Christmas present(16) there was nobody about
(1) what about :: hvad med
(2) talk about :: tale om
(3) bring about :: medføre
(4) think about :: tænke over
(5) about what :: om hvad
(6) care about :: bekymre sig om
(7) about it :: om det
(8) think about it :: Tænk over det
(9) forget about it :: Glem det
(10) thinking about :: tænker
1. around ::
2. near ::
3. approximately ::
4. well-nigh ::
5. regarding ::
6. around ::
7. astir ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Just thinking ABOUT all that will give him
an astonishing lucidity.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
how ABOUT you just sit down?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
I think it is
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
I'm thinking ABOUT making some
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
What ABOUT the woman
who just buttered your big flat feet?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
English to Danish Dictionary: about
Meaning and definitions of about, translation in Danish language for about with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of about in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "about"
What about means in Danish, about meaning in Danish, about definition, examples and pronunciation of about in Danish language.