- tage medbringerbringebringer
Verb(1) take something or somebody with oneself somewhere(2) cause to come into a particular state or condition(3) cause to happen or to occur as a consequence(4) go or come after and bring or take back(5) bring into a different state(6) be accompanied by(7) advance or set forth in court(8) bestow a quality on(9) be sold for a certain price(10) attract the attention of(11) induce or persuade
(1) The lower gods can either assist people or bring misfortune to them.(2) Monsoons and typhoons, over-riding normal conditions, bring periods of heavy rain.(3) This half-day guided tour will bring them right onto the golden sand dunes of Arabia in four-wheel drives.(4) I asked him to bring water(5) he tried to bring the fox nearer to him(6) Big Tech traditionally hasn't been a leader in the drive to bring accountability to health care.(7) Will the next generation of leadership bring peace to the volatile situation?(8) the talks should bring an end to the strike(9) Prospective parents can travel to India or arrange for an escort to bring their adopted child home.(10) exports bring millions into the state's coffers(11) If either one of you needs more assistance, bring your hands behind you and interlock fingers with her.(12) This summer is shaping up to bring record amounts of money in ticket sales.(13) To have your condition labelled as a disease may bring considerable benefit.(14) to bring sb to court(15) bring yourself and your friends to the party(16) Thinkers have developed the diagram to bring the structure of these problems into view.
(1) bring up :: opdrage
(2) to bring :: at bringe
(3) bring back :: Hent tilbage
(4) bring out :: bringe ud
(5) bring about :: medføre
(6) bring down :: nedbringe
(7) bring in :: bringe ind
(8) bring it :: Kom med det
(9) bring on :: bringe på
(10) bring forward :: fremrykke
1. carry ::
2. escort ::
3. cause ::
4. put forward ::
5. earn ::
6. make for ::
7. land ::
8. fetch ::
9. add ::
10. take ::
11. institute ::
bring, bringer, bringers, bringing, brings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You BRING us the whispers
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Giant space lasers? That sounds cool.
I'll BRING it up at our next staff meeting.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
- Don't BRING my mother into this!
- You brought your mother into this!
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
Bring this creature of yours.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
Your Grace, I have
the honor to BRING you Lady Catelyn Stark,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
English to Danish Dictionary: bring
Meaning and definitions of bring, translation in Danish language for bring with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bring in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bring"
What bring means in Danish, bring meaning in Danish, bring definition, examples and pronunciation of bring in Danish language.