afgørelse, kendelse, beslutsomhed
Noun(1) the act of making up your mind about something(2) a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration(3) (boxing(4) the outcome of a game or contest(5) the trait of resoluteness as evidenced by firmness of character or purpose
(1) Even the legislature cannot simply overturn a judicial decision .(2) I've come to a decision(3) a government decision is required(4) a decision was made not to go ahead(5) History will remember that day not only as a day of tragedy but as a day of decision - when the civilized world was stirred to anger and to action.(6) Again and again in America's history, our citizens have faced crucial moments of decision .(7) After a few minutes of decision , I pulled out extremely tight jeans and a sleek black top.(8) Yet he passed this first test with flying colors, fighting his way to a ten round decision .(9) The tribunal's final decision is still pending.(10) In terms of the loss sought, the claimant asserts that he was left unemployed by virtue of the decision of the defendant.(11) We'll bring you the judge's decision in her case as soon as we hear it.(12) she made a decision to go to Cork(13) The fight went to a technical decision after an accidental clash of heads in the fourth round.(14) I'll make the decision on my own(15) However, Hilbert's view that such an automatic method of decision does exist was not universally shared.(16) the information was used as the basis for decision
(1) make a decision :: tag en beslutning
(2) decision maker :: beslutningstager
(3) make decision :: tage beslutning
(4) final decision :: endelige beslutning
(5) take a decision :: træffe en beslutning
(6) decision-making :: beslutningstagning
(7) decision making process :: beslutningstagningsproces
(8) decision support system :: beslutningsstøtte system
(9) wise decision :: klog beslutning
1. resolution ::
2. verdict ::
4. determination ::
1. hesitation ::
2. indecision ::
3. vacillation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's just such a big DECISION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
applaud Raj'’s DECISION to
forgo emotional attachment
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Wise DECISION. You see, Amy...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
Now, we both know
that the first DECISION
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
How can he make that DECISION
without even meeting me?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Danish Dictionary: decision
Meaning and definitions of decision, translation in Danish language for decision with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of decision in Danish and in English
Tags for the entry "decision"
What decision means in Danish, decision meaning
in Danish, decision definition, examples and pronunciation
of decision in Danish language.