medicin, narkotisk middel
Noun(1) a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
Verb(1) administer a drug to(2) use recreational drugs
(1) football is a drug he can't kick(2) The self-confessed drug addict admitted possessing heroin with intent, but claimed that he was only looking after it for another person.(3) Sport is an all-encompassing drug , more addictive than crack cocaine.(4) He claims that with his new drug developed from traditional medicinal herbs, one need not undergo surgery.(5) Suddenly her daughter was a drug addict riding high on crack cocaine - and prostitution was the only way she could finance her habit.(6) mass adoration is a highly addictive drug(7) performance-enhancing drug(8) a cocaine-based drug(9) He specifically told him to drug the guards' food, in order to make the job easier.(10) Lower doses of the drug result in analgesic effects, while increasing doses will produce amnesic effects.(11) a new drug aimed at sufferers from Parkinson's disease(12) At the time he was desperately trying to pay of debts he had built up through his drug addiction using heroin and crack cocaine.(13) I think one of the hardest parts for my mother was fighting off all the well-intentioned people who tried to drug me.(14) Crack cocaine is a potent hard crystalline form of cocaine, the addictive drug derived from the coca plant and used as a stimulant.(15) Social work staff say they are overburdened with casework and worried about not being able to give heroin addicts in the drug court enough support.(16) She had to drug your food with sedatives to get you to the lab.
(1) drug dealer :: Pusher
(2) drug trafficking :: narkotikahandel
(3) drug abuse :: stofmisbrug
(4) drug addiction :: stofmisbrug
(5) prescription drug :: receptpligtig medicin
(6) drug addicts :: stofmisbrugere
(7) miracle drug :: mirakel stof
(8) drug test :: narkotika-test
(9) drug traffic :: trafik narkotika
(10) drug trafficker :: narkohandler
1. medicine ::
2. narcotic ::
3. anesthetize ::
4. add drugs to ::
tilføje narkotika til
5. do drugs ::
6. dose ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
turned DRUG dealer,
with a brother-in-law in the DEA
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
Okay, the next DRUG is Romatrol.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
I'm with the
Drug Enforcement Administration.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
Especially DRUG dealers.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
No, you're a DRUG cop
who knows the local talent.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Danish Dictionary: drug
Meaning and definitions of drug, translation in Danish language for drug with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of drug in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "drug"
What drug means in Danish, drug meaning in Danish, drug definition, examples and pronunciation of drug in Danish language.