fylde, mætte, plombere
Noun(1) a quantity sufficient to satisfy(2) any material that fills a space or container
Verb(1) make full, also in a metaphorical sense(2) become full(3) occupy the whole of(4) assume, as of positions or roles(5) fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction(6) appoint someone to (a position or a job(7) eat until one is sated(8) fill to satisfaction(9) plug with a substance
(1) As the breeze began to slacken boats took different tacks to fill their spinnakers, and Fever held on to first place for a well-deserved first win.(2) In many cases, its playable image quality surpassed the GeForce 6800 Ultra thanks to its superior fill rate and memory bandwidth.(3) to fill vacancies(4) After a harplike flourish and a drum fill , gliding magical strings and a subdued 16 th-note hi-hat rhythm appear.(5) The fill was compacted in layers of 25 cm using a vibratory compactor of 2 tons capacity.(6) Gravel, sand, small rock and wood chips are all types of loose fill .(7) Then fill the container about two-thirds full of the soilless potting mix.(8) loose polystyrene fill(9) In six European countries, dentists cannot legally fill teeth with silver amalgam (mercury).(10) The day is perfect for it as it is very hot in the city, but there is a good breeze blowing over the lake, which will both keep us cool and fill the sail.(11) But they've been unable to fill the orders, they just can't get the medications.(12) Another four recruits are expected to join over the next few weeks to fill analyst roles and investment positions.(13) The project would require approximately 1 square mile of fill and tons of dredging.(14) The fill rate on each chip (the number of pixels that can be drawn on the screen in a second) is a very impressive 333 megapixels.(15) we have eaten our fill(16) to fill a requirement
(1) fill out :: Udfyld
(2) fill up :: fyld op
(3) fill in the blank :: Udfyld det blanke
(4) fill with :: fyldt med
(5) fill me in :: fylde mig i
(6) fill in a form :: Udfyld en formular
(7) fill the blanks :: udfylde de tomme felter
(8) to fill up :: at fylde op
(9) fill in the form :: udfylde formularen
1. filling ::
2. make full ::
3. crowd into ::
4. stock ::
5. block up ::
6. pervade ::
7. occupy ::
9. fill up ::
10. fulfill ::
11. satiate ::
12. take ::
1. clear ::
2. empty ::
3. evacuate ::
4. vacate ::
5. void ::
fill, filled, filler, fillers, filling, fillings, fills, infill, infilled, infilling, infills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let his lungs FILL with seawater.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
So now we have to download
all these forms and FILL them out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
- Fill these out.
- Thank you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Look, we know Leonard is out.
You need to FILL a seat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
English to Danish Dictionary: fill
Meaning and definitions of fill, translation in Danish language for fill with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fill in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fill"
What fill means in Danish, fill meaning in Danish, fill definition, examples and pronunciation of fill in Danish language.