Noun(1) a unit of instruction(2) punishment intended as a warning to others(3) the significance of a story or event(4) a task assigned for individual study
(1) an advanced lesson in math(2) It is not achieved either, when one or two persons out of a crowd of hundreds read a lesson or take part in a prayer.(3) This shameful case should serve as a painful lesson for those in power.(4) Despite the fact that this lesson took several class periods to complete, I feel it was definitely worth it.(5) a driving lesson(6) let that be a lesson to you!(7) Take a private tennis lesson from a pro or choose a women-only class.(8) Hopefully, we have now learned our lesson from the past.(9) Discover the hidden lesson in each experience to develop a profound understanding of life and yourself.(10) an advanced lesson in maths(11) The two girls tease Johnny about the morning's bible lesson .(12) When you are constantly aware, every experience becomes a lesson in life.(13) Somewhere, there's a lesson in that for Europe's leaders.(14) A few days after reading this report I opened my Bible to read the lesson for the daily office.(15) the tragedy is a lesson in disappointment(16) Teaching this important lesson is not something you will be able to do on your own.
(1) lesson plan :: Lektionsplan
(2) driving lesson :: drivende lektion
(3) private lesson :: privat lektion
(4) music lesson :: musik lektion
(5) learn a lesson :: lære en lektie
(6) this lesson :: denne lektion
(7) moral lesson :: moralsk lektion
(8) teach a lesson :: undervise en lektion
(9) singing lesson :: sang lektion
(10) object lesson :: anskuelsesundervisning
1. class ::
4. warning ::
5. moral ::
6. object lesson ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There’s a LESSON early in the morning.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
Lesson number one,
assume everyone wants to hit you.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
and every time I hit him,
it's going to be like
a LESSON to myself!
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
No, I said you were
teaching someone a LESSON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
I guess we've all learned
a LESSON today.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
English to Danish Dictionary: lesson
Meaning and definitions of lesson, translation in Danish language for lesson with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lesson in Danish and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lesson"
What lesson means in Danish, lesson meaning in Danish, lesson definition, examples and pronunciation of lesson in Danish language.