amme, barnepige, barneplejerske
Noun(1) one skilled in caring for young children or the sick (usually under the supervision of a physician(2) a woman who is the custodian of children
Verb(1) try to cure by special care of treatment, of an illness or injury(2) maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings(3) serve as a nurse; care for sick or handicapped people(4) treat carefully(5) give suck to
(1) There, her old nurse recognizes the goblet, which the trolls had stolen when they abducted her long ago.(2) They would care for them, and caress them, and nurse them, and pamper them.(3) It is more than likely that a mother who chooses to nurse her adopted baby will need to supplement her milk supply.(4) Major components of the desert community die with the nurse trees.(5) He says it is very rewarding to care for and nurse pets in the area, where he has worked for eight years.(6) As a registered psychiatric nurse , she spent years caring for gay kids.(7) They also employed a part-time nurse to visit people in their own homes.(8) Ape mothers nurse their babies for several years, and during this period they are protective and attentive to the point of indulgence.(9) The fund employs a research nurse who supports patients on the ward and is involved with clinical trials.(10) I still nurse anger and resentment(11) He also offers a few thoughts on mixing nurse crops with your cover crops.(12) They cook, clean, nurse elderly parents and sick infants, and race the clock to make sure everyone is on schedule and fed.(13) They nurse a belief that life has treated them unfairly, much worse than they deserve.(14) these plants grow beneath nurse trees such as oak(15) In Jerusalem, there is a free loan for mother's milk - a milk bank to aid babies whose mothers cannot nurse them for some reason.(16) To gain access to the cell, she'll ride the belly side of a nurse bee, which is onsite to tend to the bee larva.
(1) registered nurse :: registreret sygeplejerske
(2) male nurse :: mandlig sygeplejerske
(3) night nurse :: nat sygeplejerske
(4) nursery nurse :: planteskole sygeplejerske
(5) nurse practitioner :: sygeplejerske praktiserende læge
(6) head nurse :: oversygeplejerske
(7) staff nurse :: personale sygeplejerske
(8) charge nurse :: afdelingssygeplejerske
(9) scrub nurse :: krat sygeplejerske
1. caregiver ::
2. nanny ::
3. nursemaid ::
4. care for ::
tage sig af
5. treat ::
6. breastfeed ::
7. harbor ::
8. lactate ::
nurse, nursed, nurses, nursing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Elia wouldn't let the wet NURSE touch them.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
NURSE: Lauren, you have a guest.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
She's doing okay, but we just
lost another NURSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
Do you want me to get the NURSE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
I'm a NURSE,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
English to Danish Dictionary: nurse
Meaning and definitions of nurse, translation in Danish language for nurse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of nurse in Danish and in English
Tags for the entry "nurse"
What nurse means in Danish, nurse meaning
in Danish, nurse definition, examples and pronunciation
of nurse in Danish language.