Noun(1) someone who plies a trade(2) a gripping hand tool with two hinged arms and (usually
(1) You'll need either needle-nose pliers or large tweezers with flat ends that meet tightly.(2) For the bolt turns, use vise grips or pliers to hold the bolt below the nut, to unscrew the nut.(3) Using round-nose pliers , unbend the wire handle ends inside the box and feed on large beads with large holes.(4) Now replace the wire loop on the back of the pliers and pull the wire across the top of the bottom wire to form a right angle.(5) I always take some wire crimps and crimping pliers and a few swivels.(6) These pliers trim wire which you'll need to do if you install switches or rewire a lamp.(7) Merely push the pins down and use a pair of needle nose pliers to push the pin out.(8) For three years I've been bleeding our radiators by using a set of longnose pliers to grip the screw-end.(9) The tools used are easily available: pliers , wire cutters, a file and a small mallet.(10) Picking up a pair of discarded pliers he snipped two wires and replaced some of the others.(11) If you won't take a multi-tool, at least take a pair of needle-nose pliers and a screwdriver of each denomination!(12) The stripper is simply a small hand tool that resembles a pair of cutting pliers .(13) a pair of pliers(14) Right next to his corpse, electric wires, clippers, pliers , and screwdrivers lie strewn across the sidewalk.(15) With pliers , bend the wire ends back into the button so they won't snag the garment fabric.(16) The array of pincers, pliers , and other stuff required to sink the teeth into a crab or lobster is enough to scare most people away.
(1) long nose pliers :: den lange tang
(2) cutting pliers :: skærende tænger
(3) a pair of pliers :: en tang
(4) combination pliers :: kombinationsstang
1. plyer ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-with a pair of PLIERS.
-I'm going to kill him!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
You get the PLIERS, take out the bullet
without screwing it up.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
English to Danish Dictionary: pliers
Meaning and definitions of pliers, translation in Danish language for pliers with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of pliers in Danish and in English
Tags for the entry "pliers"
What pliers means in Danish, pliers meaning
in Danish, pliers definition, examples and pronunciation
of pliers in Danish language.