værelse, rum, stue
- værelseværelsesRoomerroomettelokale fuldt
Noun(1) an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling(2) space for movement(3) opportunity for(4) the people who are present in a room
Verb(1) live and take one's meals at or in
(1) The room once again fell silent, as she waited for her answer.(2) The gown had no layers and it hugged her form while allowing her legs ample room to move.(3) It looks like a conventional backpack, with plenty of room for all your travel gear.(4) So he fought them, until they dragged him away to a room covered in padded walls and floors.(5) Each room of the mansion presents a unique and different puzzle to be solved.(6) When she opened the classroom door the room became silent and everyone looked at her.(7) My fear had left awhile back, leaving plenty of room for the anger that was rising.(8) it has plenty of room for passengers(9) There is room in the safer areas for these children; householders have volunteered to provide it.(10) The man sat down between two people, so she didn't have room to move to see his face.(11) In three more weeks they will be more than twice the size, giving them no room at all to move.(12) One of the delightful surprises is the ceiling of the toddler room on the second floor.(13) It was a little dinner but the table they were seated at gave them both enough room to move around with ease.(14) As with all young things there's room for plenty of potential but for now we will have to wait.(15) Smaller houses are simply a rectangular block of four walls forming a single room .(16) there can be no room for doubt
(1) double room :: dobbeltværelse
(2) emergency room :: skadestue
(3) room service :: Room Service
(4) changing room :: omklædningsrum
(5) guest room :: gæsteværelse
(6) fitting room :: omklædningsrum
1. space ::
2. capacity ::
3. chamber ::
6. board ::
room, roomed, roomer, roomers, roomette, roomettes, roomful, roomfuls, rooming, rooms, roomy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm gonna leave the ROOM,
make myself a Nescafé.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
Hmm, I just have never been in this ROOM
while you're awake.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
we ordered it from ROOM service;
it cost, like, 12 bucks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
Wait, you took my ROOM,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
To my ROOM and no one's allowed in.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
English to Danish Dictionary: room
Meaning and definitions of room, translation in Danish language for room with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of room in Danish and in English
Tags for the entry "room"
What room means in Danish, room meaning
in Danish, room definition, examples and pronunciation
of room in Danish language.