English to Danish Meaning :: success

succes, held
Success :
succes
- successucceservellykket
 

Show English Meaning
(+)

Noun(1) an event that accomplishes its intended purpose(2) an attainment that is successful(3) a state of prosperity or fame(4) a person with a record of successes

Show Examples
(+)

(1) they made a success of the business(2) He said the exhibition had been a massive success with people queuing into the park grounds.(3) There followed a couple of decades of stunning artistic and popular success .(4) she'll have more success in journalism(5) the success of his play(6) From stories he told me about her he owes much of his success to her loyalty and insight.(7) He stresses that to achieve success in his sport you need to be a serious athlete, not a beach bum.(8) The opening game this past Saturday was a great success and many people had lots of fun.(9) There are many countries, he argues, which have had success in enforcing outright bans.(10) they had success in the early years(11) Health boards had advertised for salaried GPs, but had no great success in filling posts.(12) We have already had success in securing convictions for this sort of crime.(13) They owe some of their success to straightforward luck, coming at the right time with the right music.(14) In every generation young people grow up surrounded by images of wealth and success .(15) Our interpretations and perceptions either defeat or enhance our social success .(16) they enjoyed great success with their first album
Related Words
(1) success story ::
succeshistorie
(2) great success ::
stor succes
(3) success rate ::
succesrate
(4) without success ::
uden succes
(5) achieve success ::
opnå succes
(6) huge success ::
kæmpe succes
(7) be a success ::
være en succes
(8) key to success ::
Nøglen til succes
(9) lack of success ::
mangel på succes
Synonyms
Noun
1. favorable outcome ::
gunstigt udfald
2. prosperity ::
velstand
4. star ::
stjerne
5. winner ::
vinder
Antonyms
1. bomb ::
bombe
2. bummer ::
øv bøv
3. bust ::
buste
4. catastrophe ::
katastrofe
5. clinker ::
klinker
6. failure ::
fiasko
7. fiasco ::
fiasko
8. flop ::
flop
9. misfire ::
fejltænding
10. turkey ::
Kalkun
Different Forms
success, successes, successful
Word Example from TV Shows

The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.

\

"10% chance of liver failure" sound like a 90% chance of liver SUCCESS.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22


We tried for many years to have children
but without success.

We tried for many years to have children but without SUCCESS.

Vikings Season 1, Episode 7


Because I know how important it is to you
that I\'m having some success.

Because I know how important it is to you that I'm having some SUCCESS.

The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20


...where when a hunter flaunts his success
to the rest of the village...

...where when a hunter flaunts his SUCCESS to the rest of the village...

The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4


and it was a
huge success.

and it was a huge SUCCESS.

The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19


English to Danish Dictionary: success

Meaning and definitions of success, translation in Danish language for success with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of success in Danish and in English language.

Tags for the entry "success"

What success means in Danish, success meaning in Danish, success definition, examples and pronunciation of success in Danish language.

Danish.English-Dictionary.Help | English to Danish Dictionary

This is not just an ordinary English to Danish dictionary & Danish to English dictionary. This dictionary has the largest database for word meaning. It does not only give you English to Danish and Danish to English word meaning, it provides English to English word meaning along with Antonyms, Synonyms, Examples, Related words and Examples from your favorite TV Shows. This dictionary helps you to search quickly for Danish to English translation, English to Danish translation. It has more than 500,000 word meaning and is still growing. This English to Danish dictionary also provides you an Android application for your offline use. The dictionary has mainly three features : translate English words to Danish, translate Danish words to English, copy & paste any paragraph in the Reat Text box then tap on any word to get instant word meaning. This website also provides you English Grammar, TOEFL and most common words.
Learn Prepositions by Photos
commonly confused words
form of verbs
Learn 300+ TOEFL words
Fill in the blanks
Topic Wise Words
Learn 3000+ common words
Words Everyday
most searched words
GRE Words
Android App
iPhone App
Chrome Extension

Blog List

Topic Wise Words

Learn 3000+ Common Words

Learn Common GRE Words

Learn Words Everyday

All Dictionary Links
Your Favorite Words
Loading...
Your Search History