Adverb(1) in the interval(2) in between
(1) Initial tests have shown she is of Asian or Oriental origin and is aged between 20 and 40.(2) between two places(3) By turning inward the church has helped to create a greater distinction between secular and sacred.(4) some time between 1987 and 1989(5) Thirty two were imprisoned for periods of between seven days and two months.(6) To have created this rift between himself and his beloved daughter was almost more than he could bear.(7) If you are aged between 11 and 18 and go to school in Sutton, you can stand for election.(8) one is cheap, one is dear and I want one in between them(9) The children who attend the forty-two camps around America are aged between two and fourteen.(10) we have created something between us(11) it's situated between Derry and Gaoth Dobhair(12) There is no place for creating new barriers to the movement of peoples between countries.(13) Now what I want to do is to avoid creating problems between the two countries.(14) Play will start at the allocated time each day, with a 15 minute interval between matches.(15) the 14th- and 15th-century wars between England and France(16) the differences between painting and print
(1) between us :: mellem os
(2) in-between :: ind i mellem
(3) between you and me :: mellem dig og mig
(4) between them :: mellem dem
(5) few and far between :: få og langt imellem
(6) go-between :: go-mellem
(7) read between the lines :: læse mellem linjerne
(8) between the lines :: mellem linjerne
(9) choose between :: vælge mellem
1. betwixt ::
2. in the space separating ::
i rummet separerende
3. in the middle of ::
4. with one on either side ::
med en på hver side
5. amid ::
7. betwixt ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All right. Time to clean
the menudo out from
BETWEEN your ears.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
and his story of a man
caught BETWEEN two dates.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
The only thing standing
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
"BETWEEN the great houses
of Lannister and Stark.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
she severed the webbing
BETWEEN her own toes?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
English to Danish Dictionary: between
Meaning and definitions of between, translation in Danish language for between with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of between in Danish and in English
Tags for the entry "between"
What between means in Danish, between meaning
in Danish, between definition, examples and pronunciation
of between in Danish language.