udenlandsk, fremmed, udenrigs-
Adjective(1) of concern to or concerning the affairs of other nations (other than your own(2) relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world(3) not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something(4) not belonging to that in which it is contained; introduced from an outside source
(1) foreign language(2) The bad news didn't end with the foreign policy.(3) A judge's job is to interpret the law, not make it up by pouring foreign law into our constitutional jurisprudence.(4) And today he's a foreign language major at the University of Central Florida.(5) She struggled in vain against the darkness surrounding her, but the pain of a foreign element inside her prevented it.(6) Taubman recounts all of his subject's most significant dealings, both in terms of foreign and domestic policy.(7) The explosions occurred simultaneously late last night among areas popular with foreign tourists.(8) that's foreign to our culture(9) Lawyers protested that it would expose clients to unreasonable pressure, and introduce a foreign element into the court.(10) Yet, aren't new influences that seem foreign and unfamiliar also agents of positive change?(11) That was the only word that could describe it, weird, or strange, or unknown, foreign .(12) All the plants were strange and unfamiliar, the steamy smells equally foreign .(13) At any time, simply by looking at our hand or our leg, one can experience the feeling that our body does not belongs to us, that it is a foreign object, outside ourselves.(14) You gave the president kind of a mixed grade on foreign policy.(15) Consider partnering with foreign distributors or sales reps, for example.(16) Then I did distribution for foreign films in Japan, mainly gay films.
(1) foreign language :: fremmedsprog
(2) foreign currency :: udenlandsk valuta
(3) foreign trade :: udenrigshandel
(4) foreign exchange :: udenlandsk valuta
(5) foreign country :: fremmed land
(6) foreign policy :: udenrigspolitik
(7) foreign languages :: fremmede sprog
(8) foreign affairs :: udenrigsanliggender
(9) foreign investment :: udenlandsk investering
(10) foreign matter :: fremmedlegemer
1. overseas ::
2. unfamiliar ::
3. extraneous ::
4. alien ::
5. strange ::
1. domestic ::
2. native ::
foreign, foreigner, foreigners, foreignness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE)
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
there's more to FOREIGN invaders
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
A Khal who takes orders
from a FOREIGN whore is no Khal.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Ha-ha, very funny.
Make fun of the FOREIGN guy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
(SPEAKS IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE)
"' alt="(SPEAKS IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE)
(SPEAKS IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE)
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Danish Dictionary: foreign
Meaning and definitions of foreign, translation in Danish language for foreign with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of foreign in Danish and in English
Tags for the entry "foreign"
What foreign means in Danish, foreign meaning
in Danish, foreign definition, examples and pronunciation
of foreign in Danish language.