aldrig, aldrig før
Adverb(1) not ever; at no time in the past or future(2) not at all; certainly not; not in any circumstances
(1) we promised never to forget(2) William had been on their minds ever since he left but he was never a topic between them.(3) I will never ever forget it(4) I used to drive past it all the time in a previous job but never went into the grounds.(5) she was kind, never forgetting to ring me(6) he never even knew her name(7) you'd never believe what I heard(8) I'll never forgive him for it(9) His putt never troubles the hole and it slips a few feet past for another difficult putt.(10) he never turned up(11) the secret is never to give up(12) we'll probably never know the answers(13) He had never been late for training and if he was ever running late he would ring to let us know.(14) He said he'd never had any experience with this and no one had ever raised this before.(15) you never know what could happen(16) She said she has never heard of a single errant cyclist being brought to book in Kingston.
(1) never mind :: Glem det
(2) never give up :: Giv aldrig op
(3) never again :: aldrig igen
(4) never ever :: aldrig nogensinde
(5) now or never :: nu eller aldrig
(6) almost never :: næsten aldrig
(7) you never know :: man ved aldrig
(8) better late than never :: bedre sent end aldrig
(9) never-ending :: uendelig
1. not ever ::
2. not at all ::
1. always ::
2. continuously ::
3. ever ::
4. forever ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He just doesn't know he wants one,
because he's NEVER had one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
Well, NEVER argue
like that again.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
Took a ranging party north
and NEVER made it back.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
Well, I've NEVER actually been able
to kill people with it.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Never swung a sword before, have you?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
English to Danish Dictionary: never
Meaning and definitions of never, translation in Danish language for never with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of never in Danish and in English
Tags for the entry "never"
What never means in Danish, never meaning
in Danish, never definition, examples and pronunciation
of never in Danish language.